A95x max v81 dead

hi
i have the A95X MAX V81 box after flashing the img and reboot, the box is dead no boot logo no video no USB pc detection no SD card, only a red led light.

can you help, please?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [SOLVED] A95X MAX S905X2 cannot boot CE

hi @ProteinPig
i have the same box as you but after flashing the img and reboot, the box is dead no boot logo no video no usb pc detection no SD card, only a red led light.

can you help please?

What image ?
Are you running CE on eMMC ?
You need to tell everyone what was previously working with your hardware.

@kostaman i did have the last stock firmware for the vendor up and running and i did install the SuperSU, then i did get boot loop the box didn’t boot.
after that i flushed the CE with SDCARD then i did see the update logo after that no video…
then i power off the box then power it on. after that no video nothing only a red light inside the box. the LCD pannel is black showing no light.
please help.

You mean install running Android ?

Please don’t double post. I’ve moved your issue back to this thread .

I am pretty sure your issue is the SuperSU installation has caused this.

Quick Google search and you are not the first.

You will need to find Factory Android for this Box.

i did install it in the android firmware before updating to CE

after installing the SuperSu, i was able to see at least the A95X boot logo… now it dead after updating to CE only a red led inside the box.

you should reinstall android. You can do this by using usbflashtool and flash it through usb. If the box isn’t detected by using the reset button, you have to disassemble the box and shortcircuit two pin of the memory. It’s a trick to get the pc to detect the box again. After that you can flash the stock rom again.

You can see how in this video.

is there any other method to connect to my Box and see the log or reflash it again?

The only way is reflash stock android.
You have bricked the box

how to do that, the burning tool doesn’t detect the USB?

mark1978 answered Your question

you can try the av port, see if you get image there.

thank you for those info, but how to know where is those short pin for my A95X MAX V81 box?