AP6234 WiFi/BT-Treiber Feature-Request

I missing the WiFi-driver for the ap6234 Modul.

Or is it already supported?

I would like to operate a Z83-V box with CE, which did not run about a year ago.

CE was excellent but unfortunately only with an external Wifi adapter.

But I also need Bluetooth and it would be really great if this internal module would be supported in the future.

I have a couple of X86 boxes with this module and a while back now I enquired with people over at Libreelec and the Kodi forums as to whether it could be supported and then general consensus at the time was that there was no open source driver available.

The latest builds of Libreelec X86 still don’t see it, so I’m guessing (hopefully wrongly) that the situation hasn’t changed.

Have you actually tried to install CE yet to see if it is working?

I hope so too. @Compent

No, not yet. I just wanted to ask first, because I would flatten the whole system on the box …

and sorry for my broken english.

I look forward to hearing of your results when you test it.

Sorry you have to install it first and then if it doesn’t work then we can help further.

Write CE to an SD card or USB stick and you can test it without affecting your currently installed system.

Ok Ok Ok …
I formulate my initial question about …
Dear CE Team, can you please tell me, and with all your available niceties, which WiFi / BT drivers are currently supported by CoreELEC?

Is there perhaps a list of you where you listed the supported devices?

Of course, I have NOT yet the device here but it looks so beautiful and elegant that I intend to buy the part. Because so’n X86er would have something, because then I’ll NEN nice Chrome browser …

Sorry, for the sarcasm @anon88919003, but as you can see in the beginning, I asked very specifically whether the AP6234 mitlerweile supported. However, I did not ask for permission to try it myself. That’s what I came for myself.

A: No, sorry, we can not answer that, but the idea to make a list, with supported devices, we like to pick up … Would not have hurt me …

Short:
I have problems, “It’s just a short, try it out” There are valid (physical / motor) reasons … Do you really have to undress here?

I have to wait a bit.
Had thought really, since the AP6236 since the V9.2.0 was included, that the AP6234 also had a chance in the meantime to feed into the code …

There are no AP6234 specific drivers, whether this device will work with the drivers that are available in CE is anyone’s guess.

OK, tnx :+1:

Could you also add HS2734A support? It has bcm4334 wifi which works, but no Bluetooth under CoreELEC.
udevadm info /sys/bus/sdio/devices/sdi*
P: /devices/d0070000.sdio/mmc_host/sdio/sdio:0001/s
dio:0001:1
L: 0
E: DEVPATH=/devices/d0070000.sdio/mmc_host/sdio/sdi
o:0001/sdio:0001:1
E: DRIVER=bcmsdh_sdmmc
E: SDIO_CLASS=00
E: SDIO_ID=02D0:4334
E: MODALIAS=sdio:c00v02D0d4334
E: SUBSYSTEM=sdio
E: USEC_INITIALIZED=16437450
E: SYSTEMD_WANTS=brcmfmac_sdio-firmware-aml.service
E: TAGS=:systemd:

P: /devices/d0070000.sdio/mmc_host/sdio/sdio:0001/s
dio:0001:2
L: 0
E: DEVPATH=/devices/d0070000.sdio/mmc_host/sdio/sdi
o:0001/sdio:0001:2
E: DRIVER=bcmsdh_sdmmc
E: SDIO_CLASS=00
E: SDIO_ID=02D0:4334
E: MODALIAS=sdio:c00v02D0d4334
E: SUBSYSTEM=sdio
E: USEC_INITIALIZED=16432762
E: SYSTEMD_WANTS=brcmfmac_sdio-firmware-aml.service
E: TAGS=:systemd:

Dmesg log https://pastebin.com/TpRqWGBD

We do have a list of supported devices on our homepage but it’s not a complete list, it requires users like yourself testing and reporting back.

Sorry for my sarcasm but we don’t own every device and have no way of telling you if it is or isn’t supported as firstly you haven’t even installed CoreELEC and secondly you haven’t provided us the necessary information like other users have to give you a better answer.

We need a udevadm dump at the very least.
udevadm info /sys/bus/sdio/devices/sdio*