SD card is OK, probably CE corrupted itself. Would be great to have an auto backup add-on with an option to pre define location. Is there anything like this?
I had almost lost my all backups on a corrupted microSD so not any backup would have been useful a few days ago Fortunately I had a backup on my notebook.
So would be super useful to have a possibility to:
- set auto backup (frequency + time of the backup)
- set a location of the backups
(*not so important:
3) an option to exclude thumbnails (or make 2 backups optionally)
4) an option to create also a Kodi backup (independent from the operating system for an easier migration across platforms, so maximally 3 kinds of backup, 3 files)
5) an option “use max X.X GB” (I have 128GB fast SD)
6) a button “create the backups right now” of course too
- and have NO worry about anything wrong that could happen any time
What do you think?
edit: not talking about Kodi but about the whole CoreElec as is done by the CE settings of course
added just Kodi backup possibility