Can't see external drive in Sonarr or Radarr

Right, is there a way to make this work or is using Coreelec as a download/mediacentre not the best choice?

Anything is possible, but helping users download torrents (most likely movies/series/etc., which is illegal), is not something we can nor will help with.
What you’re trying to do is not trivial and requires some knowledge about linux, docker and how users/user permissions work in linux.
Since CE is running under root, if your container doesn’t use the root user, things will require some manual massaging to get them to work exactly how you want them to.

1 Like

I’ve been doing some research. So hypothetically, if one would want to create a docker using the root user, I guess the

-e PUID=1001 -e PGID=1001 \

part is what’s causing the issue? So maybe setting it as:

-e PUID=0 -e PGID=0 \

Would solve it, 0 being the root user ID?

I remember I had some issues running OMV inside container and the solution was to use privileged mode. But I don’t have notes anymore to know exactly what was it.

And you can see USB is mounted rw:

/dev/sda1 on /var/media/USBDISK type fuseblk (rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,default_permissions,allow_other,blksize=4096)

But I would suggest you to use EXT4 if you don’t have any special reason for exFAT.

1 Like

ITS WORKING!

I indeed formatted to ext4, and used the Thoradia repo specifically for Coreelec to install the addons. This way I don’t need to use docker, which makes it all work correctly. Thanks for guiding me the right way guys!

3 Likes

Hello! I also installed radarr and jackett from Thoradia repo, mono from coreelec linuxserver.io repo on Khadas VIM3pro. In the browser of a computer on the local network, I can see the jacket web interface at http: // localhost: 9117, but I cannot access the radarr web interface at http: // localhost: 8310. On which port do you open the radarr interface?

There’s an overview of which ports are used for the different services on Thoradia’s website!

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.