CoreELEC 19 Matrix Discussion (Kodi RC)

Does anyone have any comments regarding this one? It seems to occur with the clip if HW decoding is enabled. If it’s disabled, no extra skips.

Tvheadend HTPS Client is incompatible with the last night update.Pvr doesn’t work.

Backup settings stiil leads to Kodi restart. Clean install with only pkscout estuary mod skin added
Everything else is fine. Thanks.
http://ix.io/2Lwy

Disaster the last update. Tvheadend doesn’t work, etc. I go back to the stable version.

What’s the etc? Tvheadend client is identified and it’s gonna be solved. You can go back to January 7th nightly.

Is there a list of these features?

This morning I have updated it and tvheadend has been lost and several Spanish add-ons that I was using came out incompatible have also been deleted. I have already installed the official version, everything has been deleted and I did not make a copy.

PVR api got bumped in Kodi but the pvr addons not yet. It should work tomorrow again.

1 Like

Latest Matrix Nightly (2020/01/10) Beta 2 booting and running from NexBox A95X-B7N 1/8 (S905X).

CE’s main functions and interface appear to be running stable and smooth. There is a suspend/resume issue but that is to be expected from a beta.

I haven’t had the time to do a stress test but it looks like this device will be able to run Matrix without issues as long as a firmware upgrade to Android 7.1.2 has been applied.

Hello !
Can you hope for an option for 3840x2160 @ 120hz ? To navigate our film covers in a perfectly fluid way. (TV 2020/2021) :drooling_face: :ok_hand:

Interesting. Suspend/Resume wasn’t an issue on the same nightly with my X96 2/16 S905X (w/ Bootloader from an Android 7.1.2 image). As with Betatester’s findings, interface and general use functions perform smoothly. Though I have no meaningful way of testing, the interface does appear snappier than the same default setup with 9.2.5 on this dusty old box.

Nope, you can’t.

Why ? :woozy_face:
Even on Kodi MATRIX ? In the futur ?

Welcome back my friend. There is no Amlogic device available that can do full hdmi 2.1. So no 4k@120hz. This is a hardware limitation.

1 Like

Thansk,
I didn’t know there weren’t any new chips since the AMLOGIC S922X. However, it can output 4K @ 75hz.

They can all do up to 4K@60Hz by specifications iirc. Correct me with a link if I am wrong. They can do 1080p@120Hz at best.

1 Like

https://androidpctv.com/comparative-amlogic-s922x/
For exemple : Beelink GT-King 4K@75hz

4k@75hz is not supported. It doesn’t even appear to be a standard display mode so it’s likely a typo that it it even appears anywhere.

If you have a hdmi 2.1 TV check your disp_cap if it doesn’t show 4k@75Hz it will not work but as cdu13a already said it is not a standard mode. disp_cap will show what the TV can actually do. Also does it work in Android if it doesn’t that will answer your question.

Playing udp streams leads to freeze and reboot. Happens constantly after 3-5 min. There’s a round up of buffering from 25% to zero then up to 100% and down to 25%.
Tanix TX5Pro S905X