CoreELEC 19 Matrix Discussion (Kodi RC)

@KodiKinG
Hi, I own the CX 65. The N2 works fantastic with this TV. HDR works flawlessly - no problems. In my opinion, TV is better at upscaling 1080 to 4K.
GUI is set to 1080p.

Dolby Vision support would be great.
I understand that there is no chance of this with N2 or N2 +? So what device would I have to buy to possibly support DV and CoreELEC?

As far as I know it would be only Minix U22 from the official supplier list right now.

1 Like

any way to disable pvr.ths addon from command line? can’t acess n2 from ui, it is in bootloop. can access from ssh for few seconds

I have the 65" CX and the N2+. I couldn’t be happier, to be totally honest. As sojer2005 already said, upscaling IMO is better handled by the TV.

It hasn’t mattered for my usage but the CX itself doesn’t support HDR10+.

Thanx for explanation bruh

Thnx for sharing!

Is any content with HDR10+ then?

Try this:

curl -s -H 'Content-Type: application/json' -d '{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Addons.SetAddonEnabled","params":{"addonid":"pvr.hts","enabled":false},"id":1}' http://user:pass@127.0.0.1:8080/jsonrpc

You have to have webserver “allow remote control via HTTP” enabled in services and substitute “user: pass” for your combinarion

1 Like

Or you disconnect the HDMI cable, power up the device and try to connect by SSH.
When connected type systemctl stop kodi.
Then you have time to remove the addon in /storage/.kodi/addons

1 Like

Hello guys.
Thanks for your excellent work.
I have the latest matrix nightly installed on my s905x device (beelink mini mxIII II) and I have a little problem with the framerate.
It plays the movie when starting the device with the correct framerate 23,976. after stopping the movie and starting another one the framerate switch to 24. after restarting the device and starting the movie which was previously played with 24 hz the movie starts with the correct framerate 23,976 hz.
I did choose Different options in the framerate switch Settings (start stop / only start).
Did anyone had the same problem?

https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Transmission

Let’s see what Team Kodi has to say about it:

This add-on has been marked as broken in the repository: Violation of our piracy policy

@Portisch @Vascobraga thanks, was able to remove pvr.hts. but still same behaviour, kodi starts to home screen but stays in bootloop. i still believe pvr.hts was initiating the behaviour, cause i can see it connecting and immediately disconnecting from tvh, than this described bootloop. i do not see anythng special now in the log, but i am just poor user :slight_smile: hope it helps development…

This was a proof of concept before Christmas. As already mentioned it will only work with Dolby Vision Licensed SoC’s. I tried the N2 and it doesn’t work and I doubt it could ever work or be tricked to work.

3 Likes

Can you copy this advancedsettings.xml to the userdata folder?
advancedsettings.xml (710 Bytes)
It will enable debug logging and debug for libCEC.
The crash log shows libCEC crash on setting the OSD device name.

Just place the file in the userdata folder where the other xml are located and restart the box.
When the error happen again please upload the new crash log, thx.

https://pastebin.com/xCRpbHxG

Forbidden (#403)

tnx what device exactly?

thank you, let me make a test image for you…

1 Like