CoreELEC 8.99.2

Yes, it’s the same image.

1 Like

With my beelink GT1 S912, everything works perfectly.
Only last problems:

1. Jerks with subtitles
  2. Frame rate of the GUI that does not always reach 60fps.

Good job ! Thanks.

There can be several reasons why you have “jerks” ie subtitle stutter:
a) you don’t have dirtyregions set to 0 in advancedsettings.xml
b) you have a sintax error in advancedsettings.xml
c) you have incorrect file format for advancedsettings.xml
d) you placed your advancedsettings.xml in wrong folder
e) you did not reboot after making change to advancedsettings.xml

To try if my advancedsettings.xml works for you, download it from here
copy it to /storage/.kodi/userdata/ and reboot.

1 Like

Just out of *curiousity, does that affect viewing ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I have a problem with synchronizing my eyes flickering to the picture :disappointed_relieved:

Never experienced that, I suppose I’d have a problem with that too :laughing:

you need to update the firmware for your eyes :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t know nor do I understand what you are talking about. I did not write anything about 30/60Hz, but ONLY about subtitle stutter…

I’m sorry, I was answering Poida.

regarding the jerks on the subtitles, I will explore these tracks, thanks.

Installed release on Magicsee C400 however I cannot get the ir remote working. Tried copying remote.conf but that didn’t work either. Help appreciated as I’m a first timer. Should I try nightly?

I just posted a new test build fh-1907.3 that anybody that has been having video playback/display/HDMI related issues with recent builds should try and provide feedback on CoreELEC - FunHouse builds

Tried the funhouse build and again remote not working. Help me out here please.

@mitchst2 this is not the place for help and support with these issues, there is a whole subsection where you can post questions for help and support with remote related issues.

@anon88919003, Please download this sample mkv,Playback with sub enabled on a S905 box, you should see the subtitle stutter.

Sorry @anon88919003 posted here now.

No you wasn’t. I asked if the frame rate of the GUI not always being 60Hz affects viewing. My GUI does not ‘jerk’ when set to 50Hz or even lower so the actual question was not strange at all. (Not sure what you’re going on about) :wink:

I suspect this is the case, you do not speak good English.
Forget my question, you do not understand and to side-track trying to get a simple answer to a simple question would be taking the conversation off-topic. :wink:

Forget all about S905X2 chipset. New S922X is the way to go in future

1 Like

Not a single person in the team yet has any hardware containing either of these 2 SoC’s so you can see the dilemma, we can’t work on something we don’t own or have access to.

@Sholander I 100% agree with you.

1 Like