NEW Repo for Remote files (Thanks to Betatester)

Good afternoon,

Is there a solution for mekool KII pro?

Quick question,
I currently have the VIM2 VTV remote control which I am using on my VIM2. I am expecting to get an N2 shortly and would like to use the same remote on the N2 as the VIM2.
Is it a simple matter of copying the remote control file from the VIM2 to the N2 ?

Shoog

Yes. If you want to turn on with it, then you have to edit your config.ini too.

1 Like

I have an updated A95X_Remote_Blue.zip for you with the following content:

\CoreElec
NEXBOX
NEXBOX-A95X.jpg
rc_maps.cfg
Readme.txt

\LibreElec
NEXBOX-A95X.jpg
Readme.txt
remote.conf

As a new user, I can not upload. How can I get the file to you?

I’m not sure myself, create the two zip files with different names & upload them. I’ll add them.

I’m not sure how to enable files to be uploaded.

NOTE. someone else needs to take this over. I have a serious illness & one day, I will no longer respond.

3 Likes

For now I can try this: https://tinyurl.com/yay8x5od

The archive contains the files required for both LibreElec and CoreElec as well as some crude instructions on where to place the files and a picture of the remote.

Be aware this is for an A95/T95 black and blue remote without long press keys and a button labelled ‘help’ instead of the ‘Kodi logo’. The remote also allows for basic IR TV control (on/off - volume).

This remote comes frequently bundled with the Nexbox A95X TV BOX, featuring an Amlogic S905W Quad Core with 1G/8G memory storage, and running Android 7.1.

This remote is also known to be bundled with other Amlogic TV Boxes and is listed as ‘Calvas Remote Control for Android TV Box NEXBOX A95X T95Z Plus, T95K Pro, T95V Pro, T95U Pro, T95W Pro’.

51W%20wbiCejL

@bubblegum57 that’s terrible news and I’m really sorry to hear this, from all of us here thank you for maintaining the collection of remote files over the last 2 years.

3 Likes

@anon88919003 Thanks for your thoughts.

@Betatester Files now uploaded. Thanks

1 Like

Hello,please help me in maping my Tesla x700 Pro.On and Off box key no work.
https://www.tesla-electronics.eu/multimedialni-centra/tesla-mediabox-x700-pro-4k-hdr-multimedialni-prehravac/

Hi guys, I have a A95XMAX with the remote in the photo (that does not work with CoreElec 9.2), can you tell me which cfg file I have to use? (if there is one for my remote):grin:
Thanks

did you try any of the files at the beginning of this post?

hallo,
cfg for a95 max rename to remote.conf paste in configfiles
a95x-remote.conf (2.4 KB)

work 100 %
mfg

How it’s supposed to use longpress feature with amremote driver?
AFAIK that only available for Lirc and CEC devices, and amremote ones exposed as generic keyboards.

UPDATE:
Hmm, things have changed or maybe I was wrong:

Note: Longpress seems to only be working on keyboard keymaps at the moment

https://kodi.wiki/view/Keymap#Long-press

You can check any .conf config and see how to configure amremote longpress

Example you mentioned above is only for meson-ir

May be something changed, I don’t use meson-ir for a long time

Ok community, here are the files for a MagicSee IRON+ (S912 3GB 1Gbit).

I hope this helps as i did not find the box here yet.

MAGSEEIP (491 Bytes) rc_maps.cfg (752 Bytes)

uploaded…

I can report that the X92 remote remote file works for my X96 Max 2/16.
I havent bothered with the keyboard longpress setup.

I’ve created the remote config file for this remote for my S905W box:

However, when I power the box off, I can’t turn it back on by pressing the power button again. I followed that tutorial about config.ini but it didn’t work. I’m not even sure if it does work for my specific box.

white.rar (745 Bytes)

L336, included both amremote and meson-ir configs: l336.zip

I created this keymap for the Cybertec RM-L1107+3 Plus universal remote. It uses code 101 which is made for “DMTECH” branded TVs. To set this code hold power and set then press 101. I chose it because most of the buttons on the remote are used in this code. This universal remote is commonly sold here in the Philippines.
CYBERTEC.7z (812 Bytes)