NEW Repo for Remote files (Thanks to Betatester)

L336, included both amremote and meson-ir configs: l336.zip

I created this keymap for the Cybertec RM-L1107+3 Plus universal remote. It uses code 101 which is made for “DMTECH” branded TVs. To set this code hold power and set then press 101. I chose it because most of the buttons on the remote are used in this code. This universal remote is commonly sold here in the Philippines.
CYBERTEC.7z (812 Bytes)

I have a “one for all” IR remote - guess it is some no-name product. Can someone tell me which config file i have to use?
My current problem is that i sometimes click a couple of times up/down on the remote, then i have to wait a couple of seconds and then kodi jumps where i clicked. So a big delay problem.
Another problem i have is: sometimes i click only once but the command get recognized 2-3 times.
I thought maybe a config modification could fix that.
But i have no idea which config i have to use

I have a question: I can program any remote or just the one that came with the box?

With meson-ir you can program practically any remote you want.

Wow, thanks a lot!

Today I programmed a new remote using meson ir. All good! Except that when i power of via POWER key i cannot turn on the box with the same button… Whatvdo i do wrong?

Nothing. You need to search this forum for help with power on.

Sorry I am too ill to help

Cant seem to find a solution… If i assign the wakeup key to a remote button will it work?

On the other hand if i stop and start the box by plug in and out the power cord will it damage it?

Remote for T95Qmeson_ir_T95Q.zip (701 Bytes)

T95 (NEC based) - Both Meson IR and Amremote

Is there anyone who is able to take over this?

Just adding files when new remote files are created.

I am currently in hospital, but I am not able to concentrate due to the chemotherapy or radiotherapy

Many Thanks

1 Like

Don’t worry we’ve got you covered! It will be taken care of and waiting for you when you return! Hope you get better soon!

Very sad to hear this, hope everything goes okay for you @bubblegum57.

Courage and strength. Soon you’ll be fine. @bubblegum57

Sorry to hear that @bubblegum57 this thread has always been a great resource. I hope things go ok.

I’m trying to customise my remote a bit, is there a full list of commands anywhere? For the most part I’ve got it how I’d like but I’d like the power button to bring up the power menu rather than just turn the box off. I also want a button the equivalent of ‘tab’ to return to your media full screen if you accidentally backspace out.

Also in the past I think I’ve put the below in a file rather than using ssh and it runs itself, what file would that be.

• ir-ctl -t 50000
  • ir-keytable -D 375 -P 100

I leave remote, for the vontar X3
VontarX3-Remote.zip (1009 Bytes)

HKX3:
HK1X3-Remote.zip (775 Bytes)

List of functions can be found by visiting https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/11643-le9-0-remote-configs-ir-keytable-amlogic-devices/?postID=97138#post97138

To have it so it brings up the power options screen with a normal press, or with a long press… you need to use the Keymaps.xml file.

<keymap>
  <global>
    <keyboard>
      <power>ActivateWindow(ShutdownMenu)</power>
    </keyboard>
  </global>
</keymap>

… this to get you started.

1 Like

Anyone can create config for this remote for KM9 not PRO