Coreelec screen going blank after boot to initial homescreen

I have noticed with your builds that currently my odroid c2 will not boot correctly.
After the initial boot to the home screen my display simply goes blank and is left completely unusable.
If anyone has any insight to this I would be grateful.
I should add someone I know has an proud c2 and uses your builds without any issue like this.

Update:
I have recently installed the latest version and still have the above issue,
I have a blue loading circle on the main screen before the screen goes blank.
If I then change my tv source to another and then back to the coreelec it reboots and loads to the home screen without any issue.

Which suggests an abnormality with your setup / hardware, wouldn’t you think :thinking:
Why not check the difference between there’s and yours, and see if you can do what they have to make yours work without issues?

I would think so to however, I’ve checked connections as such and everything has worked with previous openelec builds I’ve used.
I am using a emmc though would this make a difference?

see edited suggestion above :wink:
If, after making your setup the same as theirs, you find the issue is resolved, then perhaps you would more helpful posting in the Hardware sub section that your emmc doesn’t seem compatible to see if the devs can make it work for you. If not, you may have discovered that you have faulty H/W.

Sounds like your device is possibly trying to use an unsupported resolution by your TV, maybe try fresh install or delete your config folder.

Update:
I have recently installed the latest version and still have the above issue,
I have a blue loading circle on the main screen before the screen goes blank.
If I then change my tv source to another and then back to the coreelec it reboots and loads to the home screen without any issue.