Dolby Vision - VS10 Engine on Ugoos AM6+

Let’s be polite.

How was I impolite? Do answer. Ugoos doesn’t offer me devices and even if they did I would still say my honest opinion, always respectful of everyone, not always respectful of devices barely worth anything. Thanks!

I hope you calm down a bit. There’s no need to be rude.

There’s still a culture war going on here between CoreELEC and the (significant) work cpm is doing. The entire thing is ridiculous. I would highly recommend ignoring the team until they start actually working together.

There is no war or anything going on. And only people like you are insisting on such statements. Degrading all the ground work done by TEAM is just crazy. On moments like this I think if I should just leave this project where I’m spending hours and hours for it.

9 Likes

It’s users like ya’ll that have been putting developers down.It is a community developed project and everyone has their own choice to contribute/help if they can.People just take such amazing projects for granted tbh especially when done for free.

Without the CE Team there will be no Community. All people here appreciate the endless efforts from the Team to improve on this project, Of course this is not a competition about “who is the best”. Pls let’s continue in serenity. In all families there is someone who makes noise.
Thanks CE Team

Yes, a culture war. We want a war so much that we invited cpm to join the team. Unfortunately he doesn’t have the time to contribute as much as he liked.
Please stick to topic subject.

3 Likes

What an appropriate username.

Fully agree

You can do whatever you want, but please spare me, and the rest of this community, the stupid advice. Besides being very rude, such communication only reveals your gray cell’s inadequacy.

1 Like

Please everyone, let’s move on!

2 Likes

I’ve had recent disagreements with this team. It was kind of related to cpm (but not really) and I was very unhappy with the initial response. But I think you are mistaken.

This is unpaid voluntary work and the team is short staffed. They even asked for help to incorporate CPM’s features into the main branch. So unless I am missing something, I don’t see how that is a war.

Apologies, I’ve only just seen @Vasco’s response saying exactly the same thing.

Sure, I agree, and am very sorry, but just couldn’t keep my moth shut when somebody commutates anything against such a small team that has achieved so much and made a large community so happy. :clap:

@floki Maybe because they are busy to bring FEL to the s928 :man_shrugging:

https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/amlogic-s928x/26408/599

minix will update with dv fel for the s928

I think we can all look forward to what could come to the S928X variants with DV licence.

In the meantime this thread has run its course for VS10 on the AM6+, @Vasco if you could help close it out early rather than wait the 14 days - thanks.

2 Likes