Dual tuner Khadas vim2

Hi, I connected the second tuner to the following pins: “GPIOH_6”, “GPIOH_7”, “GPIOH_8”, “GPIOH_9” and GPIODV_13 and the i2c bus at I2C_SCK_A and I2C_SDA_A. Recognizes the tuner I have a signal but does not turn on the blue led.
What I’m wrong with and thank you.

0 Likes

Pinout for connecting second VTV board:

You have to use unified dvb driver (crazycat or dvb-latest) and gxm_kvim2_2vtv.dtb.
With dual tuner you can allow predictive tuning in tvh to have very fast channel zapping.
The unified driver is new, build with support for mainline linux. You have to use the latest CE 8.99.2, there have to be lock led correctly supported.

0 Likes

Thanks, so I connected but did not go “lock led” mention that I used CE 8.99.1, I will try with the last one.

0 Likes

Thank you, it works very well, it went with me with the CrazyCat middle driver.

0 Likes

A simple question this marriage can work.
It is possible the union of both to CoreELEC + Tvheadend
ODROID-N2 Amlogic S922X + DVB / DTV Extension Board for VIM2 (VTV)
I do not like DVB USB adapters
I like this idea here!
@afl1 Thanks, if you can help

The N2 GPIO interface is similar to C2 and fully supports a 3.3Volt interface while N1 could only support 2.8Volt IO. This is beneficial for using various peripherals without complicated level shifters.
Another big improvement is a faster SPI bus interface. Its maximum frequency is over 150Mhz, and we will try to implement a DMA driven SPI driver for faster LCD display.

0 Likes