Frame Rate issue

lol

yes very frustrating

Kernel 3.14 is in end of life but mature where 4.9 with sm1 is new one …like kid… CE team work hard they will fix them

Tried in my S905x3 with Matrix. And also no problem. You can try also 9.2.6 there are changes there that can help.

Yes sure I will… thanks …but for now I use Regss addon with kapiba auto connect BT and this work very fine I have to uninstall that all before and this is a little mess this is why I wait few days

Well you can all entertain yourself with your stories about 3.14. Fact is 3.14 is dead and will stay that this way. Either stay serious or this thread will be closed.

1 Like

Misunderstanding here… We have Nothing to say about 3.14 kernel excepted it play fine movies where the new one do not… If I understood what linuxo said

You right Ray but dead or not 3.14 play fine all movies where the new do not… so its ZOMBIE you know we can say a very good ZOMBIE lol
I have to test 9.2.6 before but pretty sure its the same …wait and see… I will come back to tell you

I highly doubt that 3.14 kernel plays better than our current. Maybe it depends on the video but there are tons of unsolved playback bugs in 3.14 which will never be solved. But you are entitled to keep using it.

Try clean install CE 9.2.6 and check.
If still have an issue then collect full log and upload a link on short sample on that it could be repeated.

ok. its 9.2.5 clean install on both brand new sd card/T95Max Plus 4/32
I will try.
Thanks.

Use latest 9.2.6 or nightly build for test, because we are not ready to search bugs in old version if in new version it could be fixed already.

Will try… for now like linuxo I use regss add-on + kapiba for BT I have to uninstall that b4 but I will and I will let my feedback

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.