GT King Pro and SONY BRAVIA Random pink/green/blue screen

Hi Guys,
I have display problem with BeeLink GT King Pro [S922X-H] and SONY BRAVIA. The screen displays pink, blue or green every few minutes. I know the problem is with the old TV having a problem reading the YUV444 color space. I read that you can type in config.ini [use_rgb_to_yuv=0], or [echo ‘rgb,8bit’ > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr]. But at my coreelec 9.2.5 it does not work. Can you help force my system to send to HDMI in RGB?

Are you sure it is not just a bad cable or bad connection somewhere?

No. the cable is good. In the original AOSP firmware in the internal memory it is possible change to RGB and everything is fine. The problem is on the CE, because it sends YUV444 and I don’t know how to change to RGB

Try this (search the forum)?

I tried to change in CE to 422 and 8 bit, but it doesn’t help. My TV works fine when it gets RGB. But how to set it in CE?

I would it’s best you do a fresh install first. This rgb_to_… parameter is obsolete since a few releases. Maybe all issues are solved then itself.

I installed from image CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.2.5-Generic.img.gz

Im using this on my gt-king (with an old philips tv set):

CoreELEC:~ # cat .config/autostart.sh
echo rgb,8bit > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr

Which CE version do you have?

I’m using the last stable version (9.2.5 at that time).

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.