Issue with xhci-hcd USB-Disk

I am having issues with my self power USB-Disk and could’t find any help so far.
I have pasted the full dmesg here http://ix.io/1wQA

[  157.169241@3] usb 1-1: reset high-speed USB device number 2 using xhci-hcd                                                                                                                                        
[  157.169281@3] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.0.auto: Setup ERROR: setup context command for slot 1.                                                                                                                            
[  157.289227@3] usb 1-1: reset high-speed USB device number 2 using xhci-hcd                                                                                                                                        
[  157.289263@3] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.0.auto: Setup ERROR: setup context command for slot 1.                                                                                                                            
[  157.409250@3] usb 1-1: reset high-speed USB device number 2 using xhci-hcd                                                                                                                                        
[  157.855794@2] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.0.auto: xHCI xhci_drop_endpoint called with disabled ep ffffffc000373280                                                                                                          
[  157.855808@2] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.0.auto: xHCI xhci_drop_endpoint called with disabled ep ffffffc0003732c0  

lsusb -t
/:  Bus 02.Port 1: Dev 1, Class=root_hub, Driver=xhci-hcd/0p, 5000M
/:  Bus 01.Port 1: Dev 1, Class=root_hub, Driver=xhci-hcd/2p, 480M
    |__ Port 1: Dev 2, If 0, Class=Mass Storage, Driver=usb-storage, 480M

Does somebody have an idea?
I lose the connection to the disk every time the above shown issue happens and have to restart my box to fix it.
Merry Christmas

The USB interfaces on AML devices are mostly not powerful enough to feed a self powered disk. You need a harddisk with an external power connector.

Thats what I meant. The harddisk is self powered by an external power connector :slight_smile:

Uuh…excuse me, I thought you meant USB powered.
Maybe the problem is, that the USB interface on Amlogic devices don‘t support xhci and the slow down causes connection issues.
But I‘m only guessing here.