List of Dolby Vision P7-FEL Films

Amazing. What is your workflow to automate this and verify so many files?

I guess this is about the HYBRID blu-ray remuxes, I have few of those now that I can playback DV on my Samsung S90C, should I remove all these HYBRID releases and just use the normal HDR10 blu-ray or does any of these HYBRID have dynamic DV? thanks

Not all the hybrids have static DV… Just plot the metadata or look at the excel spreadsheet.

1 Like

Framestor have started posting grade checks for all recently made hybrids in the past few months - so those are definitely good. However, they made a few DV HYBRIDS that are known to be bad in the past, and have not been removed from the tracker.

Off the top of my head are Blade Runner (Final Cut) and Oblivion.

To be fair though, this is not a dig at Framestor. 99% of their DV HYBRID releases are just fine and they are more prolific at DV hybrids (and remuxes in general) than any other release group.

Also in the case of Framestor, they give audio hybrids the HYBRID tag as well (which Cinephiles or other release groups don’t do). In the case of these files, the DV is always fine. Need to verify if it’s actually a DV HYBRID (P8) to determine if the grade check is even relevant.

1 Like

I verified each one using makemkv over the past week since seeing your post.

4 Likes

What a beast… I will update the original post with the new items in your list and credit you as well.

All of the FEL films there are included in this list. That list is a bit dated and is why I actually wanted to make a new one

Updated my previous list with release dates and also added a few more that I just acquired.

1 Like