Multiple questions

Feel free to move to appropriate thread if needed

1. I have set my X96mini to CE settings: manual update, but only see blank in Update Channel and Update Versions tabs.

Previously I had the same problem updating from 8.95.4.42 to 8.95.5, and now I just updated to 8.95.6 by switching to auto update and booting twice (got the CE update available notification.)

Is this a bug?

1. Given the Estuary update in 8.95.6, does this mean CE can add support of CE Settings display in other popular skins like Mimic?

Can CE add display of Network Settings (eg Ethernet/Wi-Fi) as standalone without having to open up all settings menus? I use a PIN with settings to avoid accidental settings change that can ruin the experience, but it would be nice to have independent Network Settings since they can change more frequently?

1. Saw this under Kodi 18 RC2 changes:
  • VideoPlayer: fix state of a/v players after switching refresh rate

https://kodi.tv/article/kodi-v18-leia-rc2-new-hope

Does this mean AV-CVBS to HDMI auto sense can be accomplished in userland or kernel as discussed elsewhere?

CoreELEC 8.95.6
  1. No, this is not a bug, but the default behavior since the first CoreELEC version.
  2. I don’t know, which Estuary update you are refering to, but the only change from the release notes is the switch to slide animations instead of fade-over. This is the skin’s default mode, but was changed for unknown reasons in the past.
  3. No, it has nothing to do with automatically switching between HDMI and CVBS.