NEW Repo for Remote files (Thanks to Betatester)

MiniMX:

Remote:

Files: MiniMX.zip (805 Bytes)

3 Likes

All well for Xtreamer Whizz. I just couldn’t find anywhere instructions for making the mouse button work, so I used the mouse key for command INFO which is quite handy.

Also about the POWER command, although puts the unit to sleep, it cannot wake it up so it is kind of useless. I thing this is a hardware or CoreELEC issue. Maybe I program it for something else. Your input is welcome

RC

Xtreamer_Whizz.zip (868 Bytes)

That’s because you are still classed as a new user because you have not browsed enough topics to raise your trust level, I have manually bumped your trust level so you should be able to post files now.

Abox A2 remoterc_maps.cfg (30 Bytes)
aboxa2.txt (194 Bytes)

I have upgraded Mini M8S+ box from LE to CE 8.90.2 but could not get original IR remote working. Remote for model “Mini M8S II” seems the same.
Tried M8S files from “LibreELEC 9.0 Remote Files” archive but no go.
Any suggestions?

Then you need to try to create the files from scratch, How to Remote Control Configuration for Dummies Using Windows and SSH

If, you get it working, post your files so they can be shared.

Remote mini M8S.rar (784 Bytes)

Thank you very much, will try your config.

I’ve got a M8S pro L with the bluetooth voice remote. Any way to get that to work with bluetooth?

I know some have gotten the Xaoimi MiPlus BT remote to work so I guess its possible?

IR works with the remote bit loosy IR receiver in the unit makes for a bad experience.

I’ve got the IR remote from the Videostrong KM8 Pro working.
km8pro.zip (784 Bytes)

Image of remote:

I have uploaded, the km8pro to repo

1 Like

I can not operate the remote control of my tv box is a m96x plus, backup the configuration file of the remote control and I have put it in the path that they all do but it does not work, please help me, I upload the file waiting for your help. https://mega.nz/#!5cFS2KBS!0HGQtHnjENd8F5uInf9-n8fhrD2GI8E3pxDNZsPAggE

The remote you are using is a remote.conf, that is for the older versions of Libre/Coreelec You need to read https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/11643-le9-0-remote-configs-ir-keytable-amlogic-devices/?postID=81528#post81528

remote.conf was never supported in CoreELEC.

Here is the remote config for MECOOL M8S PRO+ which I just created as I had problems with my TV-remote powering off the device when pressing specific keys like KEY_DOWN and the default remote scheme in CoreELEC 8.9.5.

rc_maps.cfg (774 Bytes)
M8SPro+ (474 Bytes)

uploaded to dropbox

@bubblegum57
The rc_maps.cfg in the m8s.zip archive has the wrong encoding (DOS/CRLF).

Here is the correction:
m8s.zip (891 Bytes)

Thanks, uploaded :grinning:

Hello, i’ve got a question about release/repeat delay and repeat period.
In old remote.conf I found this:

repeat_delay = 40
repeat_peroid = 39
release_delay = 121

So the question is, should I set it like this in CoreELEC to make it work like in LE 8.2?

ir-ctl -t 121000
ir-keytable -D 40 -P 39