Nightly builds

X96 MAX V311R is Fn-Link 6222B-SRB DDR3 is new firmware 2019-9-26

https://mega.nz/#!PpR3wAYT!cwZTe0bfa7QNJlQJFyiDG1vJDmt9g7YFBLpVA9wYBtw

October 14 version boot black screen Bluetooth can only search for one device, cable network card can not obtain normal IP

1 Like

I have issue with AAC audio and mp3 (stereo). There is no sound.
I don’t have problem with dts and others format. I’m using 2 channels output with HDMI and passthroutg (with ac3, dts, truehd… are enabled).

I try with the latest nightly build too and same result.

there is something that I missed ? ( I didn’t use my N2 for anime for a long time… normally I use Crunchyrol… )

I found a clip where there you can play the audio track with N2. Here the link (all of horriblesubs rip)
https://horriblesubs.info/shows/boku-no-hero-academia/#65

thanks

Do you use “Enable Dolby Digital (AC3) Transcoding” ? If not try with that option.

yes that’s on too

1 Like

Please remove the limit.

We do not limit cache sizes.

In your side the limited cache issue not exist?

I didn’t test it, but we didn’t change anything to add this limit. It’s probably an upstream (Kodi) bug.

does that fix the problem with AAC audio ?

Depends on the specific problem you are talking about, but in general yes.

I installed nightly 20191012.
I still have no sound with japanese ACC sterio audio. I’m connected with HDMI. I choose output : 2.0,
in audio passthrough they are all ON except : AC3 transcoding.

so far that’s mainly to only clip that doesn’t output sound. The source file was taken here : https://horriblesubs.info/shows/boku-no-hero-academia/#65

what kind of tests I can do for you ?

I don’t know what the problem is with this specific file, but have you tried it on other Kodi platforms?

I didn’t had problem with C2 before playing those anime. I’ll try tonight to plug back my C2.

Using latest nightly 20191022 I have issues with the remote while playing any kind of video files. It either has delay when pressing button or no interaction at all from the remote.
The worst situation is when playing 10 bit 4k hdr. The remote stops working at all and I have to plug a usb mouse/keyboard to be able to interact with the device.
With the previous nightly everything was ok in terms of remote.

Device : X96 MAX 4/32

1 Like

Hallo,
A95X MAX S905X2 Lan ok
no wifi no Bluetooth
ext wlan realtek works ok
bitte um treiber für wlan in der Nightly Coreelec

MFG

You have the second generation board where there is no open source driver for the WiFi/BT module, so you will require an external USB dongle.

Thanks to a user’s contribution, we now have LPCM support in the 4.9 kernel (Amlogic-ng). Everything has been pushed, and should be available in the next nightly build. (20190929) We were able to test it on Odroid N2 and Beelink GT-King. We have not tested it on S905X2 devices, but it should work. Please report any issues with this new feature. Configuration: Disable the Enable Dolby Digital (AC3) transcoding option under Audio Passthrough Select the HDMI Multi Ch PCM option in Audio output…

GT King with 905P0 and nightly from 23.10.
7.1 PCM with HDMI Passthrough works damned good. :slight_smile:
You Guys make a good job, thank you.

I tried multi-channel PCM again on a S905X2 box (TR99X2), but I never get more than 2 PCM channels on the AC receiver (passthrough is fine) and the sound is very distorted and low volume.

Let me know please if there’s anything else I can try.

Did you select the correct audio output device?