Odroid N2 is stuck at the CoreELEC boot screen

It was a good try but didn’t resolve. I got rid of the plex stuff but made no difference.

Assuming the eMMC hasn’t failed is copying the userdata folder from it to the new SD install a viable option?

Perhaps then I can copy the SD install back to eMMC assuming that’s also a thing.

Update:
I’m back in the eMMC installation with my previous kodi. I don’t know what did it but I deleted as much plex stuff as I could as well as the Textures13.db file.

That’s my whole Sunday gone working this out, enough to make a grown man cry. Kudos to @Sholander for giving their day up to help me too.

Glad you succeeded and learned something in the process :slight_smile:
Hope that the most important thing you learned is to make backups of a working Kodi installation.

If you had a backup from before installing Plex it would take you 30min to make a fresh eMMC installation and restore your backup to get you where you were before the problem…, or a least it would save you a Sunday afternoon for more pleasurable pastime.

Yeah actually I had a backup but as it all went down just didn’t have the knowledge.
I am thinking to put this fresh install on the eMMC and start all from scratch anyway so reading up on what method I need for that.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.