Please recommended a working Controller odroid n2

I turn off n2 with the IR remote, but I turn on the tv the next day with the tv remote and everything turns on, so limitation of the Bluetooth not being able to wake it up is fine for me. Thank you for the suggestion, really appreciate it

Glad I could help, albeit in a roundabout kind of way. @Betatester you helped two of us today. :smile: Thanks!

2 Likes

Just got it in the mail today, and right away started playing with. Boy oh boy, I am absolutely impressed with it. The 4 programmable IR buttons are amazing, made my life easier by a significant amount. It’s very fast and responsive and I love the light for the buttons. Thank so much for recommending this one. I highly recommend this remote if anyone’s looking for one. Programmed the power button with my hardkernel remote and that’s sorted out. One less remote to worry about (AV reciever)

1 Like

A small issue, can’t really call it an issue. Is there any way to disable the sleep of the air mouse. When it’s idle it sleeps and it’s kinda annoying. Apart from that everything’s good. Don’t really care about it eating through battery

Sorry, not to my knowledge. Mouse pointer functionality seems to vary in small ways between production versions of the remote. On the versions of the remote I have the air mouse pointer only comes on when enabled by the mouse pointer button, after which it will stay on until disabled. I’ve seen other variations where the mouse pointer enables itself after about 60 seconds of being idle, regardless of whether you’ve switched it on or off.

That was actually the reason why I replaced it with the Minix A2. Wonderful remote.

Interesting. I never experienced such issue with my Air Mouse. Then again, I have an early model. It is possible things might have changed, especially after Covid and material shortages due to export/import limitations.

It’s bizarre. I’ve purchased a lot of these over the years, for stocking stuffers, gifts, etc. Every so often some small detail changes in the remote’s operation or button configuration. I haven’t seen the mouse back-on after idle issue since the one’s I bought (and have since given away), early on (2016ish?).

Just for everyone’s information::

Using a Mouse to control Kodi is not recommended and many skins do not support mouse functions.

Source: Kodi Wiki

1 Like

That is Interesting, the one I got is from Amazon.ca and it’s called dupad mx3. Perhaps it’s a different version. It’s okay I guess, I’ll live with it