Problem with Input?

Hello there,
I just got a ODroid N2+ and I’m running into some issues. My N2+ is connected to a Pioneer receiver. I have 2 displays, 1 Pioneer Plasma and 1 Sony Projector.
My issue is very weird so please stick with me :slight_smile:
First of all, if the TV is off, I cannot connect to the N2+ using ssh even though the receiver is on.
If I turn the TV on, then I can ssh.
Before the N2+ I was using a Vero4K and I had no issues connecting to it using ssh with the TV off.
Another issue I noticed is that I cannot use the N2+ on the projector if the TV is off.
I get no signal. In order to get the signal on the projector, the TV needs to be on.
Again, I didn’t have this issue with the Vero4K, nor with my NUC with Windows on it, or my old ChromeBOX with LibreELEC on it. It’s also working fine with my UHD player or my BD player.
So it’s really only happening with the N2+
So the question is, what am I missing? Is there an option I need to disable or something I need to enable?
Btw, I have disabled all the CEC options but it did not make a difference.
Is there a log I can provide or more specific infos?

Thanks a lot for any help I can get.

Anyone can offer help?

First of all, if the TV is off, I cannot connect to the N2+ using ssh even though the receiver is on.
If I turn the TV on, then I can ssh
It sounds like your N2 is in sleep mode and then it is wake up when TV sends CEC wake-up signal.
Are you able to ping your N2 when you can’t SSH?
What shutdown function you have set? (System - Power saving - Shutdown function)
Do you have Shutdown function timer set?

1 Like

rabaraf,
You are correct, the N2 was in sleep mode. After you pointed me in the right direction. I googled N2 sleep mode and found out where to disable CEC from the Input menu. ( I had previously disabled CEC from the CoreELEC menu but it would re enable itself after each reboot). Now that it’s disabled from the CEC Adapter, the issue is gone.
Thank you very much for the help!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.