[s922x] UGOOS AM6

read an instruction fully (hint in the end of it :wink: )

you mean this? :joy:

Any support request for not official supported devices will be ignored.

yes :slight_smile: , but it works for this box

Just out of curiosity; why go for the Ugoos box when the Odroid N2 2gb is just €60 (€65 with the kit)?

yes but I just want to know how to start the tool, I guess using Putty? :slight_smile:

https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/how-to-remote-control-configuration-for-dummies-using-windows-and-ssh/477
here there is a pdf instruction that includes how to connect…
via Putty ssh for example

because for us European citizens it’s not only €65 and I want a good WiFi chip which the Ugoos have also 2 external antennas does it even better, the N2 WiFi Module 5A was CRAP it even buffered 1080p videos, sure I can use Ethernet but I prefer using my devices wireless, if the Nvidia Shield can playback my 4K files wireless then the Ugoos should too. :slight_smile:

thank you! :slight_smile:

wow that was easy, now the AM6 is running CE from eMMC, nice! :slight_smile:

OK, I just wanted to know about your thoughts. I do also live in Europe, and the tolls/fees hurts a bit of course. But I think it is still cheaper than the Ugoos, as is. But if the wifi is a dealbreaker I will not continue to argue with you. :slight_smile:

Me personally wouldn’t dream to connect these boxes wirelessly though, despite that I have a rather mature Ubiquiti network. But it is okay to not agree. :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your success! I’m new to this forum and a AM6 owner who wants to install CE on it. I have read the documents and feel confident in proceeding except for the major problem of not knowing where to obtain .img.gz file and device tree. I would greatly appreciate some directions to the files. Thanks

From our download page. And use latest -ng nightly.

I’m not sure but I think CEC wakeup is not working properly, sometimes it won’t turn on my soundbar, I have to turn off the box and then it will work, I read about something to do with uboot, is it possible to make it work properly for this box? or any workaround? thanks

AM6 -> HW-N960 -> LG OLED C8.

May be it could fix your CEC issue

thanks, does this apply to the Odroid N2 as well?

No, N2 already have own u-boot

AM6 coreelec , 3.5 jack analog audio does not work (Build NG 20191204) , Anybody have solution? thanks you

Does CE work with AM6 Pro (4/32) version?

It should work

Hi guys,
i at the moment using kodi on android, but I really would enjoy coreelec world!

Would you advice me to buy this box (4gb ram) to run coreelec?
I’m looking to gt king too, what choose?

I would not go to odroid n2 because here in Europe it is not cheap as in us and having android in dual boot is nice thing.

Thanks