Searching for a new Kodi Box

@Sholander

Is it a “Box” or an “SBC”
  • Box
  • SBC
  • Forget Waldo. How many health code violations can you find?

0 voters

I just installed CE on a X96 Air 3GB/32GB and so far it works flawless (and no thermal issues or whatsoever). As I needed a second box to replace my old s912 I also ordered the Tanix mentioned above, should be delivered next week.

Bluetooth works fine (I am using it with a BT headphone). Internal WiFi seems to suck though, I tested it for a few minutes and big files started to stutter almost immediately (but I am using GBit Lan anyway).

Always check that the WiFi an BT are supported by CE first to eliminate the need for external dongles.

I’m not sure if there are many BT 5 options currently supported.

Sorry but wasn’t Tanix the ones recently selling fake S905X4 boxes? I would never trust a shitty vendor like that. This is also why Beelink is dead to me after selling fake ram chips and hiding it by patching uboot and kernel. Guess you buy your moneys worth.

Wasn’t just Tanix, it was multiple shopfronts on AliExpress selling counterfeit goods. Caveat emptor should always be used on any purchase because if it sounds too good to be true, it is.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.