[SOLVED] Aml-vnc addon

Fair enough, thank you.

Thank you very much it works like that!

“Amlogic VNC” has been fixed in the repository, thanks for reporting it.

2 Likes

I’m noticing the colors are not correct when using VNC. They look like this, when they should look like this one. .

Happens with both versions of VNC.

1 Like

afaik the colors are 16bit when using vnc and you can’t expect a full TV experience.
It’s only meant for quick and dirty management of your device.

1 Like

Greetings,

In my opinion, even in this state, it is extremely useful.
I think it’s necessary to have a default interface (like web-interface). This is really a very useful VNC addon.

Yours truly…

i use coreelec 9.0.1 and the 04042019 nightly on my mecool KI and K3Pro.
I can connect with tightvnc or newest vncviewer to both boxes, but enter button doesnt work, all other buttons are ok.
with addon keymap editor i cannot fix it.
aml-vnc 9.0.3 kszaq

somebody can help?

Works fine for me in VNCViewer

I’ve got the same issue with one of my N2s … 2 are working great, 1 doesn’t (enter not working, etc.)
Could you solve your problem?

its ultra slow 1 Frame per Minute… on my KI Pro… is there an alternative?

Greetings,

There’s a problem somewhere, check it out.

Best regards…

tryed it with 256 colors… works

Hello, I am trying to get remote access working, can see the UI but no control - keyboard or mouse.

• Coreelec 9.2.4.2 on Odroid C2
  • installed Amlogic-vnc add-on
  • access from Win 10 PC with VNCViewer

Is there any other service to be turned on or command? Thanks for any help.

You only need the Amlogic-VNC add-on. Maybe you mis-configured something in the add-on settings.
There is no mouse control, only keyboard control works.

Thanks for your input. I left the add-on settings on default - port 5900 and default authentication.
Are there other settings other than those on the add-on GUI? Something to be done on the PC side maybe…

@TheCoolest I just reinstalled the add-on and have keyboard controls! Thank you!

Hi, I am having similar issues with Amlogic VNC addon (the one that comes with latest stable 19.2 version). I can connect without issue, but no control, and the screen refreshes very slowly. Any changes to configuration I can make to improve on it? on the vnc viewer side?

1 Like

Hello,

There is control, but it detects late, that is, there is delayed control.

Kind regards…

Hi this addon suddenly stopped working for me. Get a blank black screen on my windows client when I connect to the box.

Have you tried reinstalling the addon?