SSD drive disconnecting randomly on N2

Syncthing version 9.2.108 made by Anton Voyl installed from CoreELEC repo is causing very strange results on my N2.
Previously I was running Syncthing on my C2 and then I moved it to N2 copying content of /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.system.syncthing from C2 to N2 in order to keep all the settings and continue syncing my devices to the SSD drive attached to N2.
Syncthing was running without any issues for years on C2 but once I did the switch to N2 I’m facing these results results:
suddenly sync seems to not responding and when I’m trying to check content of the mounted SSD drive:
ls /var/media
there is no result and ssh session is hanged while usually when everything is OK I’m getting:
sda1-ata-Samsung_SSD_850_
Also when I’m trying to display in Kodi GUI: System → System Info → Storage, GUI is just stop responding.
Searching forum I have found this topics:

https://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=34849&sid=1687c7bb4338e0f064ccc9469d0c0fa5&start=100
but nothing about how to solve the issue except one advice: disable IR adapter by adding the line “blacklist meson-ir” into /storage/.config/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf which I did but it didn’t solve the problem.

N2 is not having any other component connect to USB ports. Only this one SDD HD Samsung Drive.
Running latest official 9.2.1 CoreELEC version.
Is there a way to not reboot N2 in such case and get SSD drive back mounted properly?

I do not believe anything has changed since I said this. Did you see this link.

The odd thing is some people have no issues whatsoever while others have nothing but problems even when using the same hardware.

I had issues with USB Tuners on the rear USB Ports and I solved the problem by changing over to HDHomeRun. Yes, an expensive fix.

Sorry, but I think there is presently no fix to this issue.

Yes, I understand there is no permanent solution and my case (and other, similar issues with USB devices connected) is probably specific to a particular N2 device.
Therefore I asked if there is a way to not reboot N2 but to run some linux commands that bring back hard drive mounted.

Maybe this will help you…

Nothing works.
Today at 7:24 I checked in netdata on my android phone:

that USB drive had been “unmounted” at 5:24 AM
No devices at this time were online so Syncthing was not busy syncing anything.

Mounting point exists:

N2-Rafal:/var/media # mount | grep sda1
/dev/sda1 on /var/media/sda1-usb-sobetter_EXT_321 type fuseblk (rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,default_permissions,allow_other,blksize=4096)

but when trying to umount or list ls content it is just no response and empty line with green cursor:
umount-nothing
ls-nothing

top shows syncthing process is using 100% of CPU:

but I can’t even kill that process.

What a mess…