EmuELEC: Retro Emulation Kodi Addon for CoreELEC!

Of course that I’m ready to test. Just whenever you ready.

scripts.zip (463.0 KB)

• You need to copy the contents of this zip file to /storage/.emulationstation/
  • Also need to add this line to es_input.cfg
<inputAction type="onfinish">
    <command>/storage/.emulationstation/scripts/inputconfiguration.sh</command>
  </inputAction>
  • After that clear your config in es_input.cfg or in ES press start and select “configure input”
  • Configure your gamepad
  • Back to SSH run
    /storage/.emulationstation/scripts/bash inputconfiguration.sh
  • Start a game with retroarch and check if its working.

Lol…you are so fast.
So…I downloaded script.zip and unziped it.All of the content is in folder “scripts” which I put it in /storage/.emulationstation.
I deleted my es_input.cfg file and start ES to configure my Joypad again.Then open the new es_input.cfg and add your line.
Then SSH to my box and run /storage/.emulationstation/scripts/bash inputconfiguration.sh
This is the output:

CoreELEC:~/.kodi/addons/script.sx05re.launcher/config/emulationstation/scripts # bash inputconfiguration.sh
inputconfiguration.sh: line 72: syntax error: unexpected "(" (expecting "fi")

try

cd /storage/.emulationstation/scripts/
./bash inputconfiguration.sh

or rename the bash file to something like bash2 to make sure it is not being confused with the CE bash command

CoreELEC:~/.kodi/addons/script.sx05re.launcher/config/emulationstation/scripts # ls -all
total 1972
drwxr-xr-x    3 root     root          4096 Mar  6 09:06 .
drwxr-xr-x    6 root     root          4096 Mar  6 08:09 ..
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root        972280 Mar  6 07:44 bash
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root        972280 Mar  6 09:06 bash2
drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root          4096 Mar  6 07:54 configscripts
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root          7495 Mar  6 07:44 inifuncs.sh
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root          8255 Mar  6 07:44 inputconfiguration.sh
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root         35043 Mar  6 07:44 retropie.svg
CoreELEC:~/.kodi/addons/script.sx05re.launcher/config/emulationstation/scripts #
CoreELEC:~/.kodi/addons/script.sx05re.launcher/config/emulationstation/scripts # ./bash inputconfiguration.sh
-sh: ./bash: Permission denied
CoreELEC:~/.kodi/addons/script.sx05re.launcher/config/emulationstation/scripts # ./bash2 inputconfiguration.sh
-sh: ./bash2: Permission denied

oops sorry:

type this:

cd ~/.kodi/addons/script.sx05re.launcher/config/emulationstation/scripts
chmod +x bash

and try again

CoreELEC:~/.kodi/addons/script.sx05re.launcher/config/emulationstation/scripts # chmod +x bash
CoreELEC:~/.kodi/addons/script.sx05re.launcher/config/emulationstation/scripts # chmod +x bash2
CoreELEC:~/.kodi/addons/script.sx05re.launcher/config/emulationstation/scripts # ./bash inputconfiguration.sh
-sh: ./bash: not found
CoreELEC:~/.kodi/addons/script.sx05re.launcher/config/emulationstation/scripts # ./bash2 inputconfiguration.sh
-sh: ./bash2: not found

hmm can you do
nano inputconfiguration.sh

And change the very first line to
#!/storage/.kodi/addons/script.sx05re.launcher/config/emulationstation/scripts/bash
and then try again

If that doesn’t work I am going to need to figure out how to use the included bash

Ok…this is my file

-sh: ./bash: not found

There is a bash package in entware if that is of any help.

1 Like

Same as Kyle, fbset returns

mode “1280x720-0”
# D: 0.000 MHz, H: 0.000 kHz, V: 0.000 Hz
geometry 1280 720 1920 2160 32
timings 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
accel false
rgba 8/16,8/8,8/0,8/24
endmode

and

fbset -fb /dev/fb0 -g 1280 720 1280 1440 32

fixes but with massive overscan same as Lakka. :frowning:

Thanks for your time.

Does your TV have any settings for ratio? could it be that is not set up correctly?

I’ve looked into this exhaustively. Nothing in the service menu for overscan or ratio. Just bought it at the wrong time. Overscan was still used in all TV’s then (2006) and my Plasma has no way to remove it other than HDMI to VGA converter which will reduce the quality.

You shouldn’t spend too much time on this, I’m probably the only person on the planet who loves his 720p overscan-ridden panel so much. (17500 hours on - not standby and counting!!!) Still looks and sounds as good as new.

I can use IAGL anyway which sticks to the CoreElec resolution (overscan removed via CoreElec Video Calibration)

Thanks so much for looking into this anyway :slight_smile:

If its worth it to you, you could always play with this and see if you can find a setting that minimizes over scan, you can read more on fbset here fbset - Unix, Linux Command

Just use SSH and try any numbers you feel like, if it screws up that you can’t recover, just reboot and try again.

1 Like

Hello.
First of all, thanks for your amazing work on this project and really appreciate it :slightly_smiling_face:
The 2.3 is great i
On my S912 but have one question :yum:
I saw the new CoreELEC version have now Opengl ES 3 and wanted to run emulationstation on it.
Your script is installed but I didn’t find how to run emulationstation at startup instead of kodi.
Indeed, he run kodi at first
Do you have any hint to advice in order to have emulationstation start first?
Many thanks again :pray:

I released a new version and it should have gamepad auto configuration.
I tested it with CE 9.0.1 on a S905.

Please let me know if auto-configuration worked for you

1 Like

if you want emulationstation to run at boot; Edit or add /storage/.config/autostart.sh and try this

(
  /storage/.kodi/addons/script.sx05re.launcher/bin/retroarch.sh
  )&
 systemctl stop kodi

BTW OpenGles 3 does not make the box run any better with emulation.

1 Like

Dear @shanti
I installed your newest release to my 905X box with CoreELEC 9.0.1 but my Joypad does not work again.I successfully configured it from the first start of ES and then when I start the game not work.

That is weird, I tested it with several gamepads :’(

But I think I know why.

The folder at /storage/.emulationstation gets created when you first install the add-on, and it does not get overwritten if you install a new version. I think I might need to change this.

Can you post the results of these commands:
(right after you configure your game-pad)

cat /storage/.emulationstation/es_log.txt
ls /tmp/joypads 
/storage/.kodi/addons/script.sx05re.launcher/bin/bash /storage/.emulationstation/scripts/inputconfiguration.sh
1 Like

This is the content of my es_log.txt file and results from your commands

lvl2:   EmulationStation - v2.9.0rp-dev, built Mar  6 2019 - 20:42:23
lvl2:   Parsing XML file "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.sx05re.launcher/bin/resources/mamenames.xml"...
lvl2:   Parsing XML file "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.sx05re.launcher/bin/resources/mamebioses.xml"...
lvl2:   Parsing XML file "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.sx05re.launcher/bin/resources/mamedevices.xml"...
lvl2:   Creating surface...
lvl2:   Created window successfully.
lvl2:   Added unconfigured joystick hongjingda HJD-X (GUID: 03000000632500002605000010010000, instance ID: 0, device index: 0).
lvl2:   Checking available OpenGL extensions...
lvl2:    ARB_texture_non_power_of_two: MISSING
lvl2:   Loading system config file /storage/.emulationstation/es_systems.cfg...
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/amstradcpc" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/amstradcpc/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/amstradcpc/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "amstradcpc" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/arcade" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/arcade/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/arcade/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "arcade" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/atari2600" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atari2600/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atari2600/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "atari2600" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/atari5200" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atari5200/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atari5200/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "atari5200" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/atari7800" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atari7800/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atari7800/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "atari7800" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/atari800" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atari800/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atari800/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "atari800" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/atarilynx" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atarilynx/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atarilynx/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "atarilynx" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/atarist" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atarist/theme.xml"
CoreELEC:~/.emulationstation # cat /storage/.emulationstation/es_log.txt
lvl2:   EmulationStation - v2.9.0rp-dev, built Mar  6 2019 - 20:42:23
lvl2:   Parsing XML file "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.sx05re.launcher/bin/resources/mamenames.xml"...
lvl2:   Parsing XML file "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.sx05re.launcher/bin/resources/mamebioses.xml"...
lvl2:   Parsing XML file "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.sx05re.launcher/bin/resources/mamedevices.xml"...
lvl2:   Creating surface...
lvl2:   Created window successfully.
lvl2:   Added unconfigured joystick hongjingda HJD-X (GUID: 03000000632500002605000010010000, instance ID: 0, device index: 0).
lvl2:   Checking available OpenGL extensions...
lvl2:    ARB_texture_non_power_of_two: MISSING
lvl2:   Loading system config file /storage/.emulationstation/es_systems.cfg...
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/amstradcpc" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/amstradcpc/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/amstradcpc/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "amstradcpc" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/arcade" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/arcade/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/arcade/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "arcade" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/atari2600" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atari2600/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atari2600/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "atari2600" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/atari5200" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atari5200/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atari5200/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "atari5200" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/atari7800" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atari7800/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atari7800/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "atari7800" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/atari800" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atari800/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atari800/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "atari800" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/atarilynx" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atarilynx/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atarilynx/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "atarilynx" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/atarist" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atarist/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/atarist/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "atarist" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/coleco" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/colecovision/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/colecovision/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "coleco" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/c64" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/c64/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/c64/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "c64" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/amiga" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/amiga/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/amiga/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "amiga" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/pc" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/pc/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/pc/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "pc" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:     Unknown platform for system "famicom" (platform "famicom" from list "famicom")
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/famicom" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/famicom/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/famicom/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "famicom" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/fds" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/fds/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/fds/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "fds" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:     Unknown platform for system "fba" (platform "fba" from list "fba")
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/fba" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/fba/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/fba/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "fba" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/gb" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/gb/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/gb/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "gb" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/gba" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/gba/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/gba/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "gba" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/gbc" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/gbc/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/gbc/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "gbc" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/gameandwatch" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/gameandwatch/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/gameandwatch/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "gameandwatch" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/intellivision" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/intellivision/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/intellivision/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "intellivision" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:     Unknown platform for system "mame" (platform "mame" from list "mame")
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/mame-advmame" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/mame/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/mame/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "mame" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/msx" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/msx/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/msx/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "msx" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/neogeo" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/neogeo/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/neogeo/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "neogeo" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/ngp" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/ngp/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/ngp/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "ngp" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/ngpc" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/ngpc/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/ngpc/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "ngpc" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/nes" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/nes/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/nes/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "nes" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/n64" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/n64/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/n64/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "n64" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/psx" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/psx/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/psx/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "psx" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/psp" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/psp/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/psp/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "psp" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/scummvm" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/scummvm/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/scummvm/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "scummvm" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/sega32x" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/sega32x/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/sega32x/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "sega32x" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/segacd" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/segacd/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/segacd/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "segacd" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/dreamcast" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/dreamcast/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/dreamcast/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "dreamcast" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/gamegear" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/gamegear/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/gamegear/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "gamegear" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/genesis" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/genesis/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/genesis/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "genesis" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/mastersystem" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/mastersystem/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/mastersystem/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "mastersystem" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/megadrive" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/megadrive/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/megadrive/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "megadrive" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/sg-1000" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/sg-1000/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/sg-1000/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "sg-1000" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:     Unknown platform for system "sfc" (platform "sfc" from list "sfc")
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/sfc" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/sfc/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/sfc/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "sfc" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/snes/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/snes/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/pcengine" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/pcengine/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/pcengine/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "pcengine" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/vectrex" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/vectrex/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/vectrex/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "vectrex" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/videopac" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/videopac/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/videopac/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "videopac" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/virtualboy" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/virtualboy/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/virtualboy/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "virtualboy" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/wonderswan" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/wonderswan/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/wonderswan/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "wonderswan" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/wonderswancolor" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/wonderswancolor/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/wonderswancolor/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "wonderswancolor" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:     Unknown platform for system "x68000" (platform "x68000" from list "x68000")
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/x68000" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/theme.xml"
    could not find file "./art/system.png" (which resolved to "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/art/system.png")
    could not find file "./art/system.png" (which resolved to "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/art/system.png")
    could not find file "./custom-collection/art/controller.png" (which resolved to "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/custom-collection/art/controller.png")
    could not find file "./custom-collection/art/system 3.png" (which resolved to "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/custom-collection/art/system 3.png")
    could not find file "./custom-collection/art/controller.png" (which resolved to "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/custom-collection/art/controller.png")
    could not find file "./custom-collection/art/system 3.png" (which resolved to "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/custom-collection/art/system 3.png")
lvl1:   System "x68000" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:   Error - folder with path "/storage/roms/zxspectrum" is not a directory!
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/zxspectrum/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/zxspectrum/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:   System "zxspectrum" has no games! Ignoring it.
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/auto-allgames/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/auto-allgames/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/auto-favorites/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/auto-favorites/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/auto-lastplayed/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/auto-lastplayed/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl1:     Warning from theme "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/custom-collections/theme.xml"
  (from included file "/storage/.emulationstation/themes/es-theme-ComicBook/custom-collections/../comic_book.xml")
    could not find file ""
lvl2:   Configuring device 0 (hongjingda HJD-X).
lvl2:     Mapping [Hat 0 up] -> Up
lvl2:     Mapping [Hat 0 down] -> Down
lvl2:     Mapping [Hat 0 left] -> Left
lvl2:     Mapping [Hat 0 right] -> Right
lvl2:     Mapping [Button 11] -> Start
lvl2:     Mapping [Button 10] -> Select
lvl2:     Mapping [Button 0] -> A
lvl2:     Mapping [Button 1] -> B
lvl2:     Mapping [Button 3] -> X
lvl2:     Mapping [Button 4] -> Y
lvl2:     Mapping [Button 6] -> LeftShoulder
lvl2:     Mapping [Button 7] -> RightShoulder
lvl2:     Mapping [Button 8] -> LeftTrigger
lvl2:     Mapping [Button 9] -> LeftThumb
lvl2:     Mapping [Button 14] -> RightThumb
lvl2:     Mapping [Axis 1-] -> LeftAnalogUp
lvl2:     Mapping [Axis 1+] -> LeftAnalogDown
lvl2:     Mapping [Axis 0-] -> LeftAnalogLeft
lvl2:     Mapping [Axis 0+] -> LeftAnalogRight
lvl2:     Mapping [Axis 3-] -> RightAnalogUp
lvl2:     Mapping [Axis 3+] -> RightAnalogDown
lvl2:     Mapping [Axis 2-] -> RightAnalogLeft
lvl2:     Mapping [Axis 2+] -> RightAnalogRight
lvl2:     Mapping [Button 12] -> HotKeyEnable
lvl2:     Mapping [Button 13] -> LeftThumb
lvl2:     Mapping [Button 9] -> RightTrigger
lvl2:           /storage/.kodi/addons/script.sx05re.launcher/bin/bash /storage/.emulationstation/scripts/inputconfiguration.sh
lvl2:    req sound [basic.launch]
CoreELEC:/ # ls /tmp/joypads
ls: /tmp/joypads: No such file or directory
CoreELEC:/ # /storage/.kodi/addons/script.sx05re.launcher/bin/bash /storage/.emulationstation/scripts/inputconfiguration.sh
Input type is 'joystick'.
Configuring 'emulationstation'
Configuring 'retroarch'
mv: can't rename '': No such file or directory
mv: can't rename '/tmp/tempconfig.cfg': No such file or directory