"Up Arrow" Seeks Freezing Playback (Stock Settings)

I’m running into an issue where playback freezes after I use a “Up Arrow” seek. I’ve confirmed that it happens on multiple Odroid N2’s running CoreELEC 9.2 (completely fresh installs). The problem does not occur on the latest Kodi for Windows. I’ve included full logs and the test video as well as breadcrumbs to the source – oddly, it happens with many videos from the same source. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Just some additional context… Disabling Hardware Acceleration removes the problem, but obviously breaks full HEVC playback support, so that’s not a solution… Updating to latest Nightlies has the same problem

SSH to the box and run the following command, then start the video try seeking again and let us know if it works or not.
echo 16 > /sys/module/amvdec_h265/parameters/dynamic_buf_num_margin

Sadly, no change. Tried immediately after sending the command and then after a reboot. No change. Added new log files to the same DropBox link, in case there’s anything helpful

Adding a bit more context, there are no issues with large seeks using the right/left arrows. Which is to say, I can tap Right X times to generate a 10 minute seek, and it works without issue. Not sure what to make of that…