Video randomly stops playing

I honestly have no clue what you’re talking about.
Besides, CE is designed for Amlogic chips, not x86.

Put the card in a PC and do it there with Notepad++

I don’t understand why you think I want to run CE on x86. I run it on Odroid-N2. Only mention of x86 by me is trying streaming from a Windows 10 Pro share instead of my NAS. Not trying to run it on Windows 10 Pro. Why I mentioned it is to inform that i tested to see if the problem I have is caused by my NAS. As I have the same problem with streaming from the windows share then it is clearly not a problem with my NAS. The same reason I mention the other things like the changing of cables etc… To let know I can exclude them as the source of my problem.

As for cec_func_config=‘0’ in /flash/config.ini. People in this topic mention it could solve the problem so I would like to know howto change it as the file system is read-only where that file resides.

Okay Sholander, will try that.

Edit: Thanks that worked! Will test some more and hopefully it solves the problem.

Just 7 minutes in a movie and it stops playing so that doesn’t solve my problem. Anyone any idea where I can find some network logs on CE?

@TheCoolest wasn’t talking to you, but to @mark1978 instead.

Okay sorry, my mistake.

So after allot of searching I found out that I had an IP conflict with a old bluray/mediaplayer I had al forgotten about and apparently still was connected to my network. Unfortunately CE doesn’t notify of conflicting IP address and in the logs there is also nothing mentioned so it took me a wile to figure out. But better late then never.

As for cec_func_config=‘0’ in /flash/config.ini. People in this topic mention it could solve the problem so I would like to know howto change it as the file system is read-only where that file resides.

For the future, you can edit anything on /flash through SSH, just do a r/w remount first:
mount /flash -o remount,rw; vi /flash/config.ini

When you’re done, just remount it back to r/o:

mount /flash -o remount,ro

Good to know. That will save me a trip up and down the stairs in the future. Thanks!

My odroid n2 have the same issue. On 9.2.4 after 2-3 minutes black screen, and watchdog restart kodi. Logs don’t include anything.

If I install and enable Hyperion since 9.2.0 it behaves the same after 2-3 minutes.