19.0-Matrix Discussion

Well, I tried to do that, here is result.
log: http://ix.io/2Txh

Is it useable?

Yep, building an image now for test…
I think it’s something TV related issue

1 Like

Try this build. It’s like 9.2.7 + one test patch

If still not then please also collect log like you did before(stop to watch video after issues started).

I am sorry, there is no change. Log is below. Hope it’s right.
log: http://ix.io/2Ty9

Yep, log that needed.
No solution right now.
Could you also try other TV?

Hi, I don’t mean to interrupt the flow or anything but with my N2 and running Matrix from a sd card the LG HLG file plays perfectly fine - but I can duplicate the way it breaks up in viky808’s video by changing the 3d setting to side by side. Silly I know but I was trying to set things on or off to see the effect. Incidently once set to 3d side by side I had to power down the box to get the file to correctly play again??

I am sorry, there is only one 4K HDR TV in our household. And also we’re in lockdown, not allowed to travel.
Thank you for your time, advice and help. I am staying on CE9.2.5, it’s working just fine.

I did factory reset TV. It is not helping. Playback is still corrupted.

Is it possible to use this version on Wetek Play 2?

You have a bad CEC combination:

1. AVR, try to connect the device direct to the TV. Forum is full of CEC/EDID issues when user uses an AVR between device and TV.
  2. S905X (GXL) do not have CECB, only CECA. May you think about upgrade your device and try with CECB. It’s automatically selected by the SoC type.

libCEC: 4.0.7: no, it’s not on the plan because Pulse Eight version 6.x is recommended to be used for Kodi v19 as the API changed.

You can try to manually enter a physical address in libCEC settings. Maybe it get better.
The other solution will be to contact Pulse Eight and request support there as CE is not the author of libCEC.

Thank you so much for you reply :slight_smile: I will try with your suggested EDID solution. Maybe this helps. However, I am still wondering why 9.2.5 did not have problems at all.

Of course I could plug the device directly to the TV. Unfortunately no new TV has the DTS codec built in and this is the only annoying thing which keeps me away from doing so. So chaining through the AVR is the only option for now.

Thanks anyway. I will fiddle around with EDID and/or thinking about an upgrade or just use the remote which came with it.

I dont find device tree for WP2. I guess there is no support for this device anymore.

Wetek Play 2 has a S905H chip, S905 and S912 (gxm) not supported anymore. S905X,D,W,X2,X3 still supported.

1 Like

works fine for me on n2+ 2gb over smb on a philips tv via a sony avr at 4k hdr on ce19

Just found out that if I disable the h264 acceleration by setting it to “never” then the videos don’t stutter any more. Downside of this is now that the IPTVR Addon now plays TV channels only with half speed as if the framerate is cut by 50%.

Return all decoding settings to default state, update to nightly build and check.
If still stutters then upload full logs from nightly build

1 Like

Sorry if this is not the right place, could i get a steer if it isn’t?

I have a Minix Neo U22-XJ, i have installed Ugoos AM6 plus firmware on it for Dolby Vision support.
I would like to also install Corelec, either as dual boot or from USB.
I can’t find how to do this with the Patched Ugoos Firmware on the U22-XJ.

Is it possible please?

Just played a video and enabled some debug log and video compinent logging. Hope you can find something:

Please collect full log, but don’t enable debug… to check your config
You have AAC audio in this file, so you should to use HDMI Multi Ch PCM and 7.1 channels in audio settings or HDMI and 2.0 channels