9.2.0 Discussion

How does your AVR connected?
Check with this guide
https://kodi.wiki/view/Audio_quickstart_guide

Same as last column, exepted that I kept audio channel to 2.0 instead of 7.1 as specs recommendations I seen in another wiki.
Maybe issue is here…
I’ll try tomorrow to change it and we’ll see if it’s better.
Edit : I use passthrough so number of channel is not relevant in this case…
I need to find something else…

Had the same problem with “:” character in the past. Lost almost 50 movies because of it. Never tried again to add this kind of character like “#”, “&”, etc…

Problem is couchpotato and sickbeard name/rename them automatically. It was only “+” character that was a problem for me before.

I would also like to know…is there anybody out there??

If I understand your question correctly

Tvheadend client does not work. What to do? I lost pvr after upgrade

I have problems too with tvheadend. On a wetek play 2.
I upgraded tvheadend server and client after coreelec upgrade.

No dvb adapters.

A strange behaviour… If i change dvb driver (from the last kernesl or crazycat) and reboot, sometimes there is a dvb adapter, sometines not… Whe there is adapter, all seems fine until I try to play any tv channels. It doesn’t play. Tvheadend stop responding on web gui, but it seems still working on system, “systemctl status service.tvheadend42” says is all ok…

I’m a bit lost…

I made a backup before update (ver. 9.0.3) but restore doesn’t work… at least from coreelec addon restore option. Is there other way to go back?

Just read a few post back.

I use only tvheadend client, but it does not work anymore. Any solution?

Read previous posts in this thread regarding addons, if you chose to ignore advice then no help will be provided.

I missing the WiFi-driver for the ap6234 Modul.

Or is it already supported?

I would like to operate a Z83-V box with CE, which did not run about a year ago.

@tosa for specific hardware support please make a post in Hardware subcategory here.

We can work on adding support then if it doesn’t already exist, this is not the place for something that could run into many posts.

1 Like

This fixed it, thanks. I disabled about 5 addons including SFTP.
When I updated repos/addons, I found the coreelec VFS version of SFTP was one level lower than the Kodi repo one I was using with 9.0.3, so (obviously update didn’t downgrade) I uninstalled the newer Kodi version and installed the CoreElec version, which seems to work well.
Thanks again.

BTW, should I be using addons from the CoreElec repo instead of Kodi, where available?
I’ll assume yes from now on, unless instructed otherwise. Just asking as I saw the TVHeadend client question in the thread.

Updated successfully by putting the file into update folder, upgraded the add-ons.
Now when I go to CoreELEC-Updates-Available Versions nothing happens and I cannot exit from that menu.
Also noticed that when I click on ‘CoreELEC’ in the menu I see a pop-up message saying something like ‘configuration plugin is not ready yet’.

I have one beelink gt1 (s912) and two beelink mini mxiii (s905x) devices that I upgraded from 9.0.3.

All 3 have vnc add on installed and worked on 9.0.3. NOW on 9.2.0 I can only connect to the s912…

Any suggestions? Does anyone else have this problem.
I checked setting and they have not changed. I can connect to all three from smb. Just VNC seems to be the issue.

I use the aml vnc addons

[SOLVED] Updated to a maintained VLC addons.

I had the same thing go into addons and update the TVHeadend Server to the latest version. My Meelo UNO server is headless so I had to use my trusty 5M HDMI to connect to the TV. Also I updraded the TVHEADEND Client on my other boxes I don’t know if this is required I did it automatically to make sure everything was the latest.

1 Like

@theone Please read back a few post back in this topic.

No matter what I do, it always boot to safe mode after update. I was forced to put sdcard to my pc and manually delete all binary addons, then it booted. Need to install them again.

Really, no migration/any warning? Please put warning in announcement. I thought stable updates are always safe to install, well I was it could brick device

Is this likely to be resolved or is it something further up the chain ie a change to curl or Kodi Itself? I can just rename my media files using a script like this.

find /search/path -depth -name '*&*' \
    -execdir bash -c 'mv -- "$1" "${1//&/and}"' bash {} \;