A95X Max and Tplink T3U

Dear all,

for first i wan apologize for my bad english, i have android box a95x max and i try run corelec 9.2.1 stable over sd card. Everything is working except remote control (i dont need it) and wifi. I try to bought tplink T3U plus but i cant figure how can i make it working. Thank you for every answer.

I don’t have this box but have a read from links below

i know that the inbuild wifi doesnt work, but what is with usb wifi ? I dont have T3U but T2U plus with chip Realtek RTL8811AU

One of my TV Boxes has broken WiFi and I have installed a USB 2.4/5 GHz WiFi adapter without major problems. Everything works better than before. The only care to keep in mind is that the USB WiFi adapter is supported by CoreELEC and disconnect the inbuild WiFi driver that does not work in /storage/.config/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf.

In my case the driver for the USB WiFi adapter is 88x2bu, and my inbuild driver to disconnect is wlan (the content of my blacklist.conf is blacklist wlan). You will see your drivers with the lsmod command in SSH.

ok wifi is working (with airpho wifi client), but i think that the usb 3.0 ports doesnt works correctly, mouse and wifi client works, but the usb 3.0 slot dont recognize any usb drive, usb 2.0 is working

To know if a USB drive works is very easy. Insert a USB drive formatted into the port USB 2.0 and through SSH execute the ls /media command, you will see the name of your USB drive. Repeat the process by inserting the USB drive into the USB 3.0 port.