Audio & Wifi config CoreELEC<>EmuELEC

Hello @all.

Normally I search the net a couple days and finaly find some tips to solve my problems. This time its different and I hope someone here can help me out.

I’d like to run EmuELEC on a Amlogic S905W 2GB device with Mali 450MP. My problem is, that I have neither audio nor Wifi in all tried EmuELEC builts (3.6, 3.9, 4.0, 4.1). On 4.0 and 4.1 I have at least audio in the menu, but all emulators are silent.

I tried a workarround by installing CoreELEC (latest built). Suprise, I can directly connect to Wifi and every emulator has instant sound output.

Now my question is, can I simply copy a (some) config file(s) from the CoreELEC installation refering to Wifi and Audio over to the EmuELEC installation and get this problem solved? Or some lines of code? And if so, which are they/where to find them?

I don’t need all the benefits from the CoreELEC image - I just want to have EmuELEC running on that device, ofc preffered a 4.x version due to the easyness of fileaccess.

Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers.

So, after 2h more, I figured out, that at least a TPLink Wifi USB Dongle works on all releases. That’s ok for me. I still need help to get audio running…

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.