Beelink GT King stock firmware download links

Hey Guys,

I would like to restore the stock FW of my GT King. Unfortunately the official Beelink servers are down. Could anyone give a link to a mirror? The latest official is 915P0_WOL. My serial begins with SA9XH…

I used my box with coreelec on internal storage, made several updates from 19.2 through 19.3… The update from today to 19.4.rc1 destroyed the installation (not able to mount label=…) but I can still boot CoreElec from SD-Card.

Thank you in advance!

Boot from SD card, enable SSH and type command in ssh terminal

fatlabel /dev/CE_FLASH CE_FLASH

and it will be alive again.

1 Like

Beelink stock drivers and firmware.

http://support.bee-link.com/

1 Like

got it, thanx! works.

Thank you! I know, but the links are down :frowning: as I mentioned.

Links are working. 918p0_wol_bt 'Links up to this firmware are working.

I do not have a GT King, I just wanted to help.
But link is down here too.

1 Like

You can also install the Orbsmart S86 Pro software. Has been tried.
Firmware
Update per SD-Karte / USB-Stick:
Download 917P0
Anmerkung: Installationsanleitung im Downloadpaket enthalten. Ausschließlich mit dem Orbsmart S86 PRO kompatibel.

1 Like

Beelink_GT-King_914P0

1 Like

The latest official
926P0 2022-01-06 1.41GB
This firmware is suitable for GT-King with SN code starting with C92X, SA9X, SB9X, 6B9X. The file contains a complete firmware package and an SD card incremental package.
https://beelink.oss-cn-hongkong.aliyuncs.com/TV%20box/GT-King/Firmware/926P0.zip

1 Like

Hello. I bought a Beelink King GT Pro from the 6B9H series, but unfortunately someone installed an android TV in it. I would like to go back to the factory software. Could any of the forum members send me a link to the latest available software for this device along with instructions on how to install it using an SD card? Thank you greetings.

Summary

This text will be hidden

See if this works.

Beelink gt king pro925po

Or you could try out this slimbox rom based on the 925po with a ugoos mod (by far the best launcher around imo)

I have this running in dual boot with CoreElec to internal emmc with great results on this box.

1 Like

Thank you for your help. The system works fine.

1 Like

sizinle nasıl iletişime geçebilirim acaba. sizde de beelink gt king pro olduğunu öğrendim. aynı cihaz bende de var.

How can I contact you? I found out that you also have beelink gt king pro. I have the same device.

Where is the city?You can reach turkeyForum or Mach1 Forum

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.