I’m using an Android Box with CoreElec 9.2.5 (CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.2.5-Generic.img).
Box: X96 (S905W, 2 GB RAM)
- TVHeadend Server on another device in my LAN (cable connected)
- AndroidBox connected via LAN cable to Router
– Installed TVHeadend Client from Repo (current version)
- AndroidBox is connected to an AVR (Denon) via HDMI which is connected to my LG TV
In general, I’m able to watch channels without any issue. Sometimes, while switching channels, the issue occurs that the screen stays black and I only hear sound or nothing. After switching channels further several times, the channel is useable just fine.
I tested several settings in CoreElec, listed below, without change of behavior:
- CoreELEC - Enable HEVC seek workaround activated / deactivated
- Changed settings -> Video “refresh rate” to all 3 options
- HW accleration is active (set to always)
dmesg Output is uploaded here: https://file.io/cP4g0uTIr5Zt
- Dmesg output represents successful channel switches as well as some with described issues.
Does anyone have a idea to solve this?