Bluetooth and Odroid-N2

Hello,

I want to buy a Bluetooth speaker and a Bluetooth headphone to connect to a Odroid-N2 device.

1. Which Bluetooth dongle I should buy for the Odroid-N2?
  2. Which Bluetooth codecs are supported with CoreELEC?
  3. Is it possible to watch a video without audio-video sync problems?
  4. Anything eles I should consider?

This is the dongle I bought and it works, no problem https://www.hardkernel.com/shop/bluetooth-module-2/

Most Bluetooth adapters will work out of the box, even the cheapest ones you can find.

Iā€™m having a hell of a time trying to get a bt controller to work with my N2. I have the latest nightly version of CE on an emmc and am using the BT dongle that Ameridroid sells (which appears to be identical to the one that Odroid sells) and am using a bt controller that works perfectly on my Shield TV. It simply wonā€™t pair with the N2. Any ideas? Iā€™m thinking of just using a wi fi controller and dongle and saying to hell with bluetooth.

I bougth this one as well. Not a good buy in my case.
Want to use for remote and audio. Remote (xiaomi) does not get recognized at all (it did on older s905 generic build-in BT). Audio gets connected, sound works for a number of minutes and then dies. The search for stable BT continuesā€¦

So I finally found a dongle that works perfectly.
I now have a pile of dongles in the drawer, and one in each CE device. So happy i can use the remotes and headsets again !

Itā€™s a logilink (didnt know the brand).
This is the lsusb output if anyoneā€™s in the same boat:

Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ltd Bluetooth Dongle (HCI mode)

Regards,

A.

1 Like

Hi

Iā€™m having real trouble getting any of my BT adapters to work with with my new N2 running CE 19.4_Matrix_RC2.

Plugged into Win10 they work with no problem. Two appear as ā€œCSR BlueCore BT adapterā€ with Cambridge Silicon Radio driver v4.0.2.0 i.e. like those recommended above.

However one of these adapters simply does not work with the N2 - it says ā€œNo Bluetooth adapter foundā€. The other adapter apparently is found, since it says ā€œNo Bluetooth device found. Please put your device into discovery mode and scan ā€¦ā€. On prev CE boxes or s/w there usually follows a long list of BT devices that it has found. With this one, itā€™s a real struggle to get my Logitech Hammony hub to even appear. Even if it does it canā€™t pair for some reason.

Any ideas how to get this to work?

Hello,
I am looking for a bluetooth dongle for my Odroid N2 Coreelec.
What is the model of your Logilink dongle ?
Thanks