Bricked Beelink GT1 standard S912 2/16, can't boot to CE from SD card, have UART log

OK, here they are.

Thanks, will try them out.

I still think that your device is not bricked, because when it’s bricked there will be no logo at all.
It’s just the data partition somehow is corrupted or has an encryption issue.
It needs to be formatted via recovery. I always get this error.

Yes, I think that also, but cannot find recovery that boots.
Tried all that Sholander (thank you for that) gave me but none of them worked.
Can the stock recovery be booted from SD card?

All android devices have 3e recovery already. TWRP, CWM, OrangeFOX etc are just enhanced replacements. Check how you can get your device to boot into recovery mode

recovery mode looks like this

Yes, I know all of that but thank you for trying to help.
First thing I was trying to do is push the reset button with toothpick and apply power but there is no stock recovery mode (3e).
Reset button is actually working because when I prepare SD card with firmware and Amlogic burn card maker and put it in device, push reset button and apply power, the upgrade process is starting, so there is no problem with reset button, SD card or SD card slot.
I can’t find the twrp recovery that will boot so that’s why I’m asking will stock recovery boot from SD card.
Maybe some data partition is corrupted like you said.

You should connect to the uart console and see what is wrong during those failed boots.

I already done that in the first post but will post new logs.

1 - boot to Android log android.txt (54.4 KB)
2 - boot to CE log CE.txt (47.1 KB)
3 - boot to TWRP log TWRP.txt (23.8 KB)

This is probably due to you have wrong recovery that doesn’t boot. I can’t help in this case because in Android phones, we can reflash stock recovery image from stock firmware via fastboot (or Odin for Samsung devices).

I don’t know how you can do it in TV boxes since you don’t have USB debugging enabled via USB port.

If your device flashes from SD card, put your stock recovery image (likely recovery.img) on to properly formatted (likely fat32) SD card.

I found stock firmware prepared for SD card upgrade and there is recovery.img in the folder.
Tried with that but without luck.

Did you tried to format the data partition already? On recovery bootloader, system, recovery, vendor and some other partition are getting restored completely but data remain untouched.
But as /dev/data is invisible on the Amlogic-ng images you will need some hints how to format it when booted from CE.
Maybe you can format it from the Android recovery console!?

Problem is that i cannot boot either to CE or recovery.
I cannot boot to anything, just splash screen.

Contact the manufacturer or visit your model specific forums to find out how you can get your device into recovery mode.
Every android device has recovery and download(bootloader) modes but the way booting into them is manufacturer specific

But you showed a CE log with console, isn’t it? That’s all you need. If you have console I can give you the commands to format the data partition.

Yes I have CE log and UART console.
How to proceed?

Boot CE and enter dmesg | grep mmcblk
And post the output

I’m trying but I cannot type anything in the console.
Cursor is sitting at the end, I’m typing on keyboard but nothing showing on the console.

Then your TX of UART is maybe broken?

It’s brand new.
It’s properly configured (COM7 in Windows).
Connected to board GND-GND, TX-RX, RX-TX.
Terminal emulator (Putty) properly displays log.
Is it ok?
Tried to press Space or Enter or CTRL+C when booting to interrupt the boot but it’s not reacting.
Am I doing something wrong?