I have been using the latest stable CE version for weeks and everything was fine until today. Recently added films no longer display their covers. However, it is well recognized, the information is displayed very well, except for the covers which remain invisible. do you know this problem?
What is amazing is that I did not change any settings. This problem appeared as if by magic.
Same for me on a s905x3 32/4gb 1GBit box, latest release, clean install.
Tried both stable and nightly. Booting from stick and emmc.
Scraper were TMDb and Universal Movie Scraper. No pictures.
I tried to restore a full backup (coreelec+kodi) from the “old” s905x installation, but no pictures.
Same for the restore of the kodi db backup.
Non -ng- release on a s905x works without problems.
You can use the menu button on the movie. Choose information -> refresh and when it asks to use the local information says “No”. Then it will look up the information, if it’s there, and you can choose the art.
If the missing information is on their end, then that trick won’t work until it’s fixed.