Buy device with CoreElec pre installed

I want to know if there are any fully supported devices that you can buy that already have CoreElec already preinstalled and ready to use??

Thanks

I thought i would also add, that if that option is not available, what is the best fully supported device to utilize. I have an issue with my current device, where my Yamaha AV receiver will NOT recognize the 4K, and I had to buy a silly HDMI splitter to get audio into the AV receiver, and then 4K directly to the TV. It has been a royal pain, as the I have tried 2 different HDMI splitters, and although one is better than the other, i have an issue with certain video/audio where the audio will completely cut out for a second at a time every 20 to 30 seconds. Aggravating, so any device i would get i want it to be known for having a more versatile 4K HDMI output that will be recognized by my 4K AV Yamaha receiver so i can ditch that HDMI splitter…

Your best bet would be the khadas vim4 if you don’t need audio passthrough. You can install CoreELEC easily through the oowow interface.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.