Cant install corelec

Are these the specs on your box below. ??
Pay attention to the option DDR4 3GB switch + eMMC 32GB

The Mini m8s Pro the TV Box

the Main Features:
● Optional: of DDR3 2GB + eMMC 16GB / of DDR3 2GB + eMMC 32GB / DDR4 3GB switch + eMMC 32GB

well it says 3gb ram and 32gb rom so witchg device tree do you think i need when i choose te wrong device tree will it give me wrong ethernet for the box in corelec or is this device tree just only to can install corelec and dusnt matter if installed

With the wrong DTB the box will not boot, or it can freeze or some of the devices (such as ethernet) may not work right or at all.

yes tried 2 device trees what are the most likelie for this box but no result i think there has to be another trick to get it work or version 9 of corelec is corrupt for my device i cant find an older version to test with but i keep trying till it works damnt

Try all S912 dtb as @TheCoolest suggested.
Yes, even the 2GB versions, maybe your box has fake 3GB ram
The problem is not in CE…

no i installed an apk to see what the specs are from the box and it has 3gb ram but i dont understand everibody says it will boot in corelec even without an dtb tree so why it doesnt

You can’t always trust the reported RAM size in Android.

I have Googled that box name and nothing can be found.
Beelink official site has no such box.
I have no idea where you found that thing.
I would send it back to where you got it.
It’s not a Beelink product.
It’s most likely a Clone of a Meecool using Beelink as a selling tool.
Send it back.

You don’t have to understand just follow the steps what others write to you.
Have you tried all the S912 dtbs? If not then try it without more complaining.

well my fold it is a mecool sorry guys and no i cant get it to to work so i will stop trying thans al for your help