CEC not working

No, never.

1 Like

Have you tested it on S922? To make sure there is no regressionā€¦

Sadly didnā€™t work for my case (N2->EGreat or LG Receiver->Samsung QLED).

N2 still does not wake up - assuming its in Suspend mode and not actually shutdown.

Will try the boot loader inject thingy next.

This is about the Pulse Eight adapter issue in Kodi, not about wake up!

2 Likes

Sorry what is? The patch or the whole thread?

Going through the thread, i see lots of comments about wake up hence my assumption that it was at least partially about that.

First of all: Thank you very much to all of you for helping to get rid of a quite nasty issue.

With Portischā€™s yesterdays version for the first time CEC works on my N2 with a Philips TVā€™s remote control via Marantz AVR.

Regarding wake up: So far I recognised that boot up from N2 causes TV to wake up. Shut down of Kodi causes TV to switch off.

I installed that version too and i had to switch the input only once to start the n2. At least the last 2 times it started that way.

Hello,

it will be this version works for the C2, too?

@Portisch This has solved my N2 CEC issue now. Thanks so much for this :slight_smile: Could this get added to the next stable Release.

The fix is already some time included in the nightly so if nothing bad happen it is included in the next stable release too.

@Portisch Thanks i will check it out again as last time i installed it, it did not work.

It will be in the next stable build, not in the existing one.

1 Like

@TheCoolest Is there an Release date for this at all please

Iā€™m not @TheCoolest, but can tell you confidentially the release date -> itā€™s exactly next day after the Stable images are finished :wink:

So now that it looks like CEC is fixedā€¦ is it possible to disable it somehow? I donā€™t want my N2 turning on with my TV - I have a remote I use to turn it on directly when needed.

You can turn off cec completely in config.ini file.

Iā€™m using 9.2.2 stable on Odroid N2 and no CEC. Hereā€™s the output of dmesg | grep cectx | paste:

http://ix.io/2hTq

Is there anything else I can do to help debug? Thanks

How is your hardware setup look like?
Please upload a complete dmesg | paste.

Sure here you go:

http://ix.io/2hUv

And your hardware setup? How and what is connected together?