CEC Standby / Screensaver delay setting in Coreelec 22?

I have been using Coreelec 21.3-omega, and just downloaded the 22 nightly. There is one cosmetic setting that I really like, but can’t seem to locate in 22. I hope someone can tell me where it is.

On 21.3 under system>settings>Input>Peripherals>CEC Adapter there is a setting called ‘Minutes standby is delayed after screensaver is activated’. I can’t find that setting in Coreelec 22. Can someone please help cure my ignorance, and tell me where it might be? I am probably staring right at it, and not seeing it.

It got removed a couple of weeks ago, I was using to, so you are not blind.

Well that really bites. Was there a reason?

libcec has gotten heavily worked on lately to times CEC broke for me, I have had other issues I been solving by surrendering and let the box stay on 24/7 including the screensaver delay. You could try to report it here to @opdenkamp he’s been really helpful solving the bugs.

This is not about the delay OP is talking about, which was useful if you wan’t the picture screensaver add-on to run before standby is kicking in.

Yes, that’s a fair distinction. The PR Portisch linked is about allowing standby to happen while playback is paused, not restoring the old separate delay before CEC standby kicks in after the screensaver starts.

If the old behaviour was important for using a photo/picture screensaver first and only powering off the TV later, it’s probably worth opening or adding to an issue upstream in Kodi/libCEC with that exact use case. Otherwise it may be treated as “working as intended” under the new screensaver power-off logic.

Thank you for the link, but that bug is not addressing the issue I was referencing.