CEC Wakeup Problem

I am running coreelec from 30.6 (nightly).
My setup is: LG C3 <-> marantz sr7011 <-> odroid n2.

When i hit the poweroff on the remote for the tv, everything goes into hibernate/suspend.
When i hit the poweron on the remote for the tv, the tv and the marantz wakeup, the odroid unfortunately not.

Any ideas?

Have you tried connecting directly to your TV?

No. Next time this happens, i will try it directly with the TV. Thanks!

Another strange behaviour: the wakeup did not work so i unplugged the odroid from the power supply shortly to have a reset.
Then i lost again the network link. No matter how often i rebooted. So i removed the power cable, waited 10 seconds and plugged it back in again. Then it worked again.

Same problem now. I removed the hdmi cable from the marantz->odroid and plugged in a hdmi cable from odroid->tv directly. Did not help. When i poweroff the tv, the marantz still shuts down and starts. But the odroid not.

That’s what happens with mine since day one.
When N2 was the last active input before powering off, I have to switch to other input and back to wake it up.
N2 - - Denon - - Sony TV

Same here. Have to switch inputs in order to wake it up. With both a Denon x3400h and an Onkyo RC360 receiver.

I can confirm that. When i switch the input source from my AVR from “Game” to “TV” and back to “Game”, then the odroid wakes up.

My setup is: Odroid N2 – NAD T748 – Sharp TV. The CEС command from the TV does not wakeup Odroid N2 (works on the Odroid C2). At the same time, when N2 is on, it responds to all CEC commands - navigation, volume control and shutdown.

Got the same/similar issue. Using Stable though 9.1.0 (not yet 9.2.0).
I don’t suspend my N2 (cause sometimes it didn’t want to boot and I don’t care about the power consumption when idle) but when I switch to the HDMI port it’s on it sometimes wakes up, sometimes doesn’t.

When I go for example from my youtube app (not even a HDMI source) or my set top box (other HDMI port) to my N2 the N2 doesnt always wake up and my commands from my remote (through CEC) keeps going to the last source. (had some funny stuff going on on my settopbox which I didn’t see because of it ;-))
Most of the time when I go back to the other source (app or hdmi) and indeed wait a few seconds before going to my N2 it wakes up.
A few rare times I’ve had to enable/disable CEC on my tv for it to work.

Looks more like an issue with the CEC Driver…