Como instalar firmware de tv box mecool km3

Tengo un mecool km3 de 4 de ram y 64 de rom, sucede que hace 4 días que llegue a mi domicilio intente prender como era costumbre mi tv Android y la sorpresa fue que se prendía el led pero no me daba imagen, para lo que intente probar en otra pantalla y de igual manera nada.
He estado buscando a que se debe este error en internet y lo poco que he logrado deducir es que es un problema de firmware algo así de unbrick, entonces de lo que estaba investigando es que se resuelve haciendo este unbrick el problema esta en que hay muy poco soporte sobre este dispositivo.
Y llegue a esta página, vi que alguien logro reinstalar el firmware de Android 9. NECESITARIA QUE ME AYUDEN CON SOPORTE SOBRE ESTE TEMA POR FAVOR.
Ya tengo el firmware KM3-PI-V1.20190320 pero no logro frasearlo lo estoy intentando con USB_Burning_Tool desde mi pc pero no he tenido resultados.

Su gentil ayuda estimados…

Deberías ir aquí: Mecool KM3 ATV 9 Busca pistas aqui : Freaktab

El idioma del foro es el inglés, por lo que todos pueden seguir la conversación y beneficiarse.

Gracias por su colaboración.

This is an English Language forum.

Translation.
I have a mecool km3 with 4 ram and 64 rom, it happens that 4 days ago I arrived at my home I tried to turn on my Android TV as usual and the surprise was that the led turned on but it did not give me an image, for what I tried try on another screen and in the same way nothing.
I have been looking for this error on the internet and what little I have managed to deduce is that it is a firmware problem something like this unbrick, so what I was investigating is that it is solved by doing this unbrick the problem is that there is very little support on this device.
And I got to this page, I saw that someone managed to reinstall the firmware of Android 9. I NEED YOU TO HELP ME WITH SUPPORT ON THIS THEME PLEASE.
I already have the KM3-PI-V1.20190320 firmware but I can’t phrase it. I’m trying with USB_Burning_Tool from my pc but I haven’t had any results.

Answer, Coreelec is not & has nothing to do with Android firmware, You would do better to go to the place you bought the device & ask there.

Agreed. Non English and non CE related. Please try to write in English. We do not judge or mock if someone doesn’t write perfectly. You can even use google translate if necessary.