CoreELEC 19.1-Matrix_rc4 Discussion

Hi Portisch can you see my post? CoreELEC 19.1-Matrix_rc4 Discussion - #25 by frodo19

Try clean install and check also with a clean install with Kodi Windows or Linux if this is a kodi or CE issue, thank you.

I see lots of commits going to be integrated soon. Looks promising

In your setup, visible the cache progress?

Airplay not work in this version coreelec

Clean instal, CE 19 RC4 same result. Windows kodi 19 No problem, see in the picture.
So, video cache not visible, thats CE bug not a kodi bug.

Please share your advancedsettings.xml for testing. When I get time I will take a look.

advancedsettings.xml (1.5 KB)

I have tested in Adroid Kodi 19 Shield tv, with same advancedsettings there is the video cache Mb and the progress bar working too…Just in the CE system not.

Hi,
There is ongoing development of Xonfluence skin for Matrix.
It has been detected that AMLogic information that should be displayed is not appearing because it is missing script.amlogic.displayinfo

This is the very first line in DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml:

<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.amlogic.displayinfo)">RunScript(script.amlogic.displayinfo)</onload>

But there is no CoreELEC Display Info add-on in CoreELEC 19.0 repository as opposite to CoreELEC 18.9 where that add-on can be found in CoreELEC Addon-ons repository under Program add-ons section

Any suggestion how in different way to detect in DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml that the platform is AMLogic?

Script has been removed and now the values are directly available from Kodi.
Look here:

Hi. I’ve upgraded to latest coreelec (19.1_rc4) and now I’m experiencing strange problems while watching iptv. Picture will freeze from time to time while sound is still playing OK. After few seconds video is unfreezed and is played with 2x speed. I thought it may be related to slow connection, but I’ve tested with various other players and it is defenitely related to how video is played on coreelec. Also there was no such problems before 19.x versions.

Hello.
I don’t know if it’s a proper topic.
I have problem with wi-fi after wake-up. Have no idea what to do. My wi-fi just not connecting after wake-up. I enabled bl301, but no luck. Nothing changed. The solution for connecting wi-fi after wake-up is reboot… Can anyone help me?

Device: Beelink GT-King
CE 19.1-rc4

Back to this post: CoreELEC 19.1-Matrix_rc4 Discussion - #48 by nfm886 I found what causes the problem… Of course it’s Librespot. I uninstalled it and now Wi-Fi working after wake-up.

On my device with your advancedsettings.xml - looks ok to me? I was playing local file.

I installed CoreELEC 19.1-Matrix_rc4 (stable). It seams that the tuner of KI Pro can not be found by TVHeadend. Ist the tuner supported? Is there a list which USB tuners are supported by coreelec-ng?

You need to install dvb addon from CE repo. Maybe it start working afterwards.

19.1-Matrix is released.

Please all update to last release and check if all open items are closed.

Continue here