CoreELEC 19.2 K1 Pro S905X Error internal install

Hi all, I have a mecool k1 pro S905X, saw that there was the new coreelec 19.2 rc2, decided to test.
Initially I had the box with coreelec 9.2.7, single boot , in the internal memory.
I made a USB stick with coreelec 19, and it booted with no problem , however when I try to install on the internal memory, and restart only the internal memory gets stuck on the S905x logo, what will I be doing wrong?

By USB stick the coreelec 19.2 works perfectly.

Please help me.
Thanks.

Please follow these instruction to the letter.

Read the part about unsupported devices, which applies to your box.

Pay extra attention to the instructions on screen after the files have been moved to emmc and respect the order of the restart / remove media sequence because that’s where it frequently goes wrong.

Hello I can’t install the coreelec 9.2.7 on the internal memory, I have the following errors:

—> One of BOOT, SYTEM, DATA or DTB partitions is missing.
—> Make sure that you are using a correct device tree and a device with internal me mory!

on the usb pen the coreelec runs fine so far, but I wanted to put it on the internal memory.
Thanks your help.

Something must have went wrong when you tried to install Matrix to internal.

Please follow these steps:

1. (re-) flash Android firmware (ensure it is version 7 or higher)
  2. prep external media (USB Flash Drive, SD Card) to boot CE
  3. boot CE from external media via one of many methods (toothpick, terminal command,…)
  4. use ceemmc to install CE Matrix to internal.

Be aware installing CE to internal storage is not officially supported by Team CoreELEC.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.