CoreELEC 20.0-Nexus Amlogic-ne Discussion

Hello, i know this :wink: ,…i have hifi for listen music (stereo) i dont put on surround sound for listen music …for the moment its impossible to make work , there is no sound output how work for analog out ( jack 3,5 stereo to Rca red/ white cable connected to hifi )
Settings/System/Sound output settings Ce Ne :

ALSA: Default (Aml- Augensound Analog),Pcm.
Only sound on HDMI

ALSA: Aml- Augensound,Pcm .
Only sound on HDMI

ALSA : Aml-Augensound, Hdmi multi ch Pcm.
Only sound on HDMI

ALSA : Aml-Augensound, s/pdif
I can not test ,my hifi amp have no spdif (optical)

ALSA : Aml-Augensound, Hdmi
Only sound on HDMI

Pulse : Default, Bluetooth Audio (pulseaudio)

No Analog audio output how work for the moment…so for listen my cd collection in ce there are only 2 possibility : sound hdmi on TV or bluetooth headphone for listen music…
Maybe i forget to put on some settings for make work analog out ??

Box: Beelink GT king 2

I asume you disabled pass through in the CE System settings ?? This should output stereo of course to your TV via the HDMI. Then you should be able to output the stereo analogue signal to your amp via a suitable cable.

Music is great in 5.1 surround and ATMOS IF it is recorded as such but I do dislike pseudo surround and if recorded in stereo I set my AVR to Direct stereo output.

I have a Onkyo NR686 ATMOS HiFI AVR and through my HiFi Monitor Audio speakers and it is brilliant HiFi quality and can use my CD player and Phono Technics turntable too. I also watch The Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra’s Digital Concert Hall subscription streaming service and much of their archive content is available in genuine recorded ATMOS which is stunningly lifelike, highly recommended if you love clasical music too.

I think you have no option other than to use -ne with the GT King Mk II otherwise I was goign to suggest trying -ng instead. Looks a great box that Mk II

A post was merged into an existing topic: Looking for users with no working WiFi or BT

A post was merged into an existing topic: TrustOnX Player (TOX3) S905X4 - ETH not working

Please clarify:

• Can I update from 19 to 20?
  • I’m not getting update notification, do I need to switch update channel from Coreelec 19 to Coreelec 20 to get update notification?
  • Remote control, vfd settings are the same, I can use previous config on new system, right?
  1. A fresh install is highly recommended. Nevertheless you can throw the update file in the appropriate folder, reboot and hope for the best.

2. You never will get an update notification from one major version to the next.

3. Yes.

2 Likes

Closed, please continue here: