CoreELEC 21.0-Omega_beta2 Amlogic-ng Discussion

Amlogic-ng

Please use this thread for general CoreELEC 21.0-Omega_beta2 Amlogic-ng discussion

Before posting an error please follow these troubleshooting steps.

1 Like

I have installed the latest DolbyVision Omega beta (CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng-dv.arm-21.0-Omega_beta2-Generic) on a Ugoos AM6+. Unfortunately, the addon “Tvheadend HTSP Client” is not displayed under the “PVR Clients” category. I can find the addon through the search, but the installation fails with the following error message:
“The dependency on kodi.binary.instance.inputstream version 3.2.0 could not be satisfied.”

With this install will have Dolby Vision on AM6(+)?
As far as i remember those dont have special soc.
Or it just means that it can run this version too?

Specific Dolby Vision build (ng-dv) has been there since Omega alpha for Minix and Ugoos devices. Further information see here: Dolby Vision for Minix U22X-J (Max) and Ugoos AM6+
With beta2 device tree for AM6(+) was added to this build.

Okay the naming bit misleading, because the ‘+’ in brackets means to me that the AM6 is supported too, but that has no s922x-j soc, it has a normal.
But the plus version has the proper soc.

I don’t know since when exactly (started maybe 3 weeks ago or so) but during movie playing (normal or DV) randomly my screen goes black (like a screen refresh), i had his with beta1 too, but i am certain not from the beginning when i updated to beta1.
It is an am6b plus and i had similar issues before with wrong hdmi cable and avr issues, but since i changed these months ago i did not had this issue so far.
Is there any debug log what i can share to see more details?

Continue here: CoreELEC 21.0-Omega_beta3 Amlogic-ng Discussion

Closed!