CoreELEC 8.95.1 release

Have auto-updates been disabled? Get notifications, but nothing ever downloads. Thanks.

If you think you have a bug to report then please open a thread, versions 8.90.0 and 8.90.1 did not auto update, all others will update after you reboot.

Yes on my S912 :slight_smile: UI is 1080p and my TV reports HDR when i play 4k in 2160p

The calibration issue is CE related, and isnā€™t fixed.
Specifically the calibration issue is that when the default GUI is set to 60Hz, the calibration settings are not saved after reboot. Itā€™s only in CE, and only with the 60Hz, all other refresh rates work fine.

ā†’ Ricardo_pablo, In System Display settings, if you select a default GUI other than 60Hz (anything except 60Hz, I have mine at 50Hz), then the calibration issue is fixed.

Edit: also you need to use the correct aspect ratio in the settings of your TV, usually called ā€œJust scanā€

1 Like

Itā€™s already updated with this 8.95.1 release

Thanks for responding. I, embarrassingly, found that out last night, when I tested PBS ThinkTV, that itā€™s working again and found 2.2.25 was there.

Hello does anybody know how we can boot back to android . Back to NAND . Thank you in advance.