CoreElec HW monitor

I haven’t installed this to my device, but I did get the ios app, & it wouldn’t connect to any of my servers.

I was expecting a message of some sort, not failed to connect

That’s the same app as for iOS. Icon is same too. But won’t connect for me :tired_face:

Hi, thanks for the tip, but I have like 0 knowledge about programming. I opened the index.html file in coderunner editor and found the right section, but have I have no clue how to edit these lines to achieve what I want. I’d like the gauges in following order from the left: Disk Read / Disk Write / Used RAM / CPU usage / Temperature / Net in / Net Out.
Is that easy? Thanks so much for help.

So, I just tried myself and changed the order of all the paragraphs and it worked! See attached screenshot :smiley:

1 Like

And one more good news! I managed to get the IOS app working. The problem was in the server address. So, this is the right format: http://IPADDRESS:19999

Hey guys, I just find out that my Netdata is still stuck on original version and I tried to updating it but without a result… Any advice on how to manually update Netdata on KIII Pro? thanks

Did you try the following?

opkg update
opkg upgrade

Be aware, that you most probably need to adjust the before changed files again to add temperature data to your charts.

1 Like

Thank you, that WORKED! All the settings are fine and same as before upgrade. thank you

Nice feature. Thanks to all good Samaritans that contributed.

How do you add Temp Metric?
i cant find in search
Thanks

sorry i was asking about the mobile app

https://discourse.coreelec.org/uploads/default/original/1X/7fe8413511d44168665105d4d921eae2a2ce5f19.png

If you have the temp on desktop working, you should be able to display it in your mobile app too. But you have to manually add it to you dashboard…

Press dots, then add new card. Press select a metric. Search for temp. Then select it. Select dimensions and the only option available. Then press save. You should have a new card containing temperature.

I had to do clean install of CoreElec on my KIII Pro and find out that Netdata is now added to jcoreelec repo. Which is great. But not sure now how to access the settings files now, because the file structure is not the same like before when connect to my K3 through SFTP and I can’t locate the files. I have similar problem with Plex server which I also installed through Docker and it can’t see my root folder as I see it…

That’s really cool.
Thank you.

Nice work done here :slight_smile:
I have installed entware on my C2 and N2, followed instruction describing how to configure (easy cake even for me) and now I’m able to see selected parameters on both of my boxes using my Android smartphone.
Some things that I was able to observe:
C2’s CPU temperature is much higher than N2
C2 is not able to handle video with bitrate around 110 Mbits/s (13,75 MB/s) although I have a 1Gbit LAN and I’m able to read from my NAS at average 25 MB/s. I guess my old NAS is the culprit here.
Question:
what are the temperatures on N2 that are available for monitoring:
thermal_zone0 Temperature
thermal_zone1 Temperature
?
Second temperature (zone1) is a little bit higher than the first one (zone0)

Has something changed in 9.0.3 with respect to the sensors module? Mine has disappeared and for the life of me I cannot get it working again.

I think it is a problem with “find” in entware.

/opt/bin/find: line 1: syntax error: unterminated quoted string

Have installed and it is working fine. I have noticed that there is new version out there, namely v1.17.1.
How can I do to upgrade?
The opkg version seems to be outdated.

Thank you!